Adding Pictures to Albums

Kim S.
on 12/17/13 4:50 am - Helena, AL

I haven't tried to do this in a while, and it appears to have changed with the updates to the site.  I get to the part where you browse to select the file, and once I select it, there isn't a "add photo" or "upload photo" button to select....

How do we add pictures to albums now?

Cunning_Pam
on 12/17/13 5:09 am
RNY on 12/18/13

Once you select the photo, hitting the "Open" button in the selection window automatically uploads it. At least, that's how it's working for me.

Surgery: RNY on 12/18/2013 with Jay M. Snow, MD            "Don't mistake my kindness for weakness." - Robert Herjavec, quoting Al Capone

MyLady Heidi
on 12/17/13 6:02 am

Have you tried it from a tablet?  It doesn't work from mine, it looks like it is uploading and then nothing appears.  I just added one from my computer with no problem. 

martitalinda
on 12/17/13 6:27 am

Go to your blog or profile... in your Photos area on the left of your screen under the "MINE" tab you have 2 options: upload a new photo or view other photos.  Click on UPLOAD A NEW PHOTO - all your albums will be displayed and they each have on the bottom in blue prompts for Upload/Organize/Settings; go to the album you want to add pictures to and click UPLOAD, then click SELECT FILES, it will take you /prompt you for your drive or card or directory whichever you have where you can select your photo or photos then click on open ... it will add photos to your album... just follow the prompts ... HAVE FUN .... 

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

autumnsiggy2RNY 2/5/07 no regain having implemented lifestyle changes....

Most Active
Recent Topics
What?s your plans for Saturday?
Melody P. · 10 replies · 83 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 263 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 277 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 326 views