Update and some pics :)

AmberF
on 10/13/13 1:46 pm - Atlanta, GA
RNY on 12/12/12

Hey yall hope everyone is doing well. I havent been on in a while I have been super busy with school. Just wanted to stop in and give an update. Things are going well. My weight loss has definetly slowed and I have been going up and down between 244 and 248 and it has been driving me nuts. I am 10 months out as of yesterday. I have slacked off on the gym a bit but I have been going to a state park around my house at least 3 tiimes a week to walk my dogs and I usually do a little over 2 miles. Im thinking Im going to need to step it up though with the work outs to get the scale moving again. Eating for me has pretty much been the same, which too needs to change. My schedule is crazy im always at school or at the park or out with friends. Sometimes I will realize I have only had one meal all day ( like today) So tomorrow Im going to hammer out an eating schedule. I have had many NSV's 1X in plus size no longer fits me and over the weekend I bought two shirt that were just XL in the misses section. I went to a club with some girlfriends and actually danced, and today I went to the park with my dogs and explored some new trails and then went and played baseball with friends. Way different than what a sunday use to be for me. Which was usually 2 movies at the theater accompanied by a large coke and large popcorn and followed by going out to dinner and then stopping on the way home for a dessert to sit and watch tv at home. Bellow are some some before and current pics one after playing some baseball :) Hope everyone is doing great. I still have a long ways to go and coming on here helps me feel accountable. Thanks for all yalls continued help and support

Mo Diggity
on 10/13/13 2:38 pm - poughkeepsie, NY
RNY on 07/03/13

You look awesome !!

Maureen Tired of Living my Life in the Dark

Gastricbabe22
on 10/13/13 3:08 pm - Bronx , NY

Looking great keep it up 

E R.
on 10/13/13 3:28 pm - Switzerland

You are looking stunning! It seems that you are getting a lot of informal exercise, so perhaps you just have to track it with a pedometer or fitbit. I have a fitbit and when I walk my dogs, it tracks how many steps I do. It also syncs with myfitnesspal. Just an idea. 

RNY:  4 June 2013

Catie780
on 10/13/13 4:32 pm
Great pics. Great job. Great motivation. Thx for posting. You look great. And I'm sure you feel great.
scoobyluvr1
on 10/13/13 9:05 pm
RNY on 10/21/13

You look beautiful!!!

~Ronda~  

Can you hear me now? Only on R&R 3.0 PM me for an invite!

Oxford Comma Hag
on 10/13/13 10:16 pm
You look terrific. Congrats.

I fight badgers with spoons.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255

Suicidepreventionlifeline.org

averybyrd
on 10/13/13 10:35 pm

Wow you look great and sound like you're having so much more fun!

misspeachpie
on 10/14/13 12:30 am - FL
You look amazing! Keep up the good work!
AmberF
on 10/14/13 3:18 am - Atlanta, GA
RNY on 12/12/12

Thanks Yall!

Most Active
Recent Topics
What?s your plans for Saturday?
Melody P. · 10 replies · 83 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 263 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 277 views