Total Idiot made me feel like poo!

chickiedoo123
on 7/22/13 4:33 am - MN
RNY on 08/22/12

Hello All -

Just had to vent........so today I am 11 months post op - I have been a really good bariatric patient - stick to my food rules - lost 110 pounds etc.  I am in a meeting this morning with my entire team when this chick says...."WOW - you are going to eat all that!" I had a cup, that was measured out mind you and totally on my plan.  I said - "Well it is a one cup serving so you dont need to worry about it" She said well you know I am the food police.  I had to bite me tounge before I said something mean like - Hey maybe you should police yourself some more and up your dose of rasberry ketones.  That was so mean of me to say - I didn't - but thought it.  People can be such jerks!  There is no point in confronting her because she is too stupid to realize what a d bag she is. I really want to karate chop her in the throat.......that is all.  Other than that - it is a great day - work is half over, the sun is shining, I am 11 months today and all is right with the world.  Hope everyone is having a great day!

Ellie                
happygrandma
on 7/22/13 4:46 am - Highland, MI
RNY on 12/17/12

Some people are idiots!!  If it wasn't food, it would be something else insulting.

Congrats on your great weight loss.

chickiedoo123
on 7/22/13 5:14 am - MN
RNY on 08/22/12

Thanks :-)  She is a super idiot.  I enjoyed the heck out of my oatmeal and thought mean thoughts in my head :-)

Ellie                
Traci Z.
on 7/22/13 5:20 am - CA

Congrats on the fantastic self control you showed!! I dont think I would have done so well.  You should be proud of yourself.

Never say, never - It always seems to bite you in the butt later......

martitalinda
on 7/22/13 5:25 am

"up your dose of rasberry ketones"

LMAO .... LOL .... love that .... LOL ....

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

autumnsiggy2RNY 2/5/07 no regain having implemented lifestyle changes....

lynnc99
on 7/22/13 6:48 am

I'd have cut the response to "You don't need to worry about it." Whether a cup or a quart - she needs to mind her own business!

lindz
on 7/22/13 8:59 am - NY

ALWAYS REMEMBER...YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!

START WT. 265     SURGERY WT. 233     CURRENT WT. 206.8

archiesgirl
on 7/22/13 8:58 pm
RNY on 07/29/13

My boss, who has had RNY, would say she is jealous!  She said a lot of people will be haters and not to give them your time.  I wonder who made her the food police?  LOL.  Yesterday I told the women who told me that I might grow another stomach: "you can't go grow a second stomach."  She said she meant I would stretch out my new stomach.  I told her "don't worry about it."  It did make me feel better.  

Edit   Delete  

guttedgrace
on 7/22/13 10:34 pm
RNY on 05/02/13

I literally lol-ed when you said you want to karate chop her in the throat. I have fantasies like that, too, from time to time.

chickiedoo123
on 7/23/13 3:14 am - MN
RNY on 08/22/12

I am so happy someone thinks about those things too - I swear if anyone knew what I thought all day long I would more than likely be arrested :-)

Ellie                
Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 488 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 392 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 409 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 226 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 119 views