Thank You!!

Lessoflinda
on 3/26/13 9:47 pm - NY
Absolutely astounding!! Congrats!!

Linda, Endwell, NY RNY 11/5/12

TomN
on 3/26/13 9:53 pm
RNY on 12/27/12 with
Just awesome...an inspiration to all of us! Thanks for sharing...

ToNewBeginnings
on 3/26/13 9:55 pm

Well done! angry

MichelleNC
on 3/26/13 11:01 pm

Great Job! I love your post I like to say watch out world here I come! It seems like we have the same mentality! You are a inspiration!

Michelle
Did the happy dance onto the Loser's Bench March 18, 2013!

Visit my blog at http://skinnyundermyfat.blogspot.com/

Transformation
on 3/26/13 11:24 pm - Centennial, CO
RNY on 11/12/12
Absolutely Amazing! !!! YOU L@@K fantastic. ...your an inspiration for me , only being 4 1/2 month out. Great Job !!!!!!!
HW 331 SW 305    
Calla Lily
on 3/26/13 11:35 pm
RNY on 01/23/12

Absolutely beautiful! I agree, its amazing what all can happen in 1 short year! Way to go!

RNY 01/23/12, HW 265, CW 115, Height 5'6"

Sassyflamingo
on 3/26/13 11:45 pm
RNY on 06/14/12

Wow! 

sugarbabyhoneypump
kin

on 3/27/13 12:09 am - IN

Good job! Dr. Evanson was my surgeon as well. Love him.

How are you keeping up with your diet and exercise?

~~Sonya~~
(Roux-en-y 07/05/2012) Heighest Weight/Surgery Day Weight 240lbs     
want2b
on 3/27/13 11:39 am - Brownstown, IN
RNY on 03/06/12

Dr. Evenson was great!!!!   And Honestly I haven't done a lot of exercise if any that would amount to anything, lol..I do walk around the block several times several times a week, but that's it. and I have my weaknesses and my bloopers......I really have to watch my sugar intake cause of dumping....I get really dizzy and black out when i take to much, so I try to stay away from it.... I know this sound really odd considering they say NO STRAWS..but I do better with a straw than without using one, I ingest so much air when i drink straight from the cup...and get so gassy. But most of my foods, i do at least 2 salads a day (i buy them from wal-mart already made up, they are the perfect size for me. I get the cobb and chef salads because they have the meat and cheese and eggs already in a side container and  you can add to them to the salad, and with the salad dressing its all under 200 calories per salad) and I do a lot of fruit smoothies, a lot of dieticians are against them because of the carbs even though they are healthy carbs, and that you should not drink your calories...but I talked to my dietician about when I hit a platue I would start in on drinking smoothies with my protein powder and I would start loosing again...so they said it was ok, and some solid foods really do bother me still. A wonder full product for salads too I found is Wishbone ranch it is in a spray bottle, and only 2 calories per spray. I could not handle the thickness of regular dressings, they made me SOO sick and I do not care for the vinaigrette flavor (i'm a ranch girl!! ). So that has helped keep things in line for me. I also don't deprive myself of say a bite of cheesecake if I want....I feel that if I deprive myself to NEVER have it, i will break one day and go wild, which I don't want to do, so I allow myself a small bite and be done, that way I get the satisfaction of it without overdoing it either. and I very rarely do it. The really hard part for me is having to cook foods that my husband and 4 kids are used to and like better than the healthy stuff. So I do improvise, when I cook hamburger, I buy mine lean (buying lean for all 6 of us is really expensive) so I cook all mine and refreeze what I don't use for another meal or 6 meals in my case....I do a lot of turkey lunch meat and will buy 2 a week and freeze one to have ready when I run out of the first one. I add them to my salads if I don't buy the store bought already made up salads. I do tuna with light mayo....and put them on saltines instead of bread. I don't really count calories down to the "T" but do keep a mental note of about how many calories I consume a day. which is still 800 and under. I was not really a sweets craver as I was crunch and salty, so I keep stick pretzels on hand and allow myself to eat about 15-20 a night. I am not really hungry during the day much, but more at night. so these are good low fat solution vs. potato chips. I also do a LOT OF sugar free popsicles. 

I go through cycles of what my favorites are...I don't consume all those foods in one day by any means, they are just some examples of foods and schedule i am on with my eating. and if I feel like I am overdoing it and get that "feeling fat" feeling.. i go back to the basics and do yogurt and soups....

Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday menu?
Ymaliz · 28 replies · 164 views
Another Tuff Day!
EnjoynLife · 0 replies · 43 views
What's on your Wednesday menu?
Ymaliz · 59 replies · 397 views
What's on your Tuesday menu?
Ymaliz · 34 replies · 314 views