1 Year and NO REGRETS!!!!!!!!!!!

want2b
on 3/26/13 4:53 pm - Brownstown, IN
RNY on 03/06/12

March 6th 2012. I was being wheeled into my RNY sugery at 291.5 pounds. A size 26/28 skirt, a 4x shirt.....and no life left within my depressed soul......Now at 1 year post op I am loving the new me....flabby skin, floppy deflated boobs and all, lol!! I am amazed at my body transformation, my mental transformation, my life transformation...

Now at 140 pounds, a size 10/12 skirt, a small to medium shirt and lots of life with in me.  HERE I AM:::::::::I HAVE ARRIVED and have been set free!!!

What a year can make in a persons life!!! I have no regrets and would do it all over again!!. If anyone has any questions please feel free to ask. Here are the before and after angry

rainy_day_sunshine
on 3/26/13 6:28 pm - Canada
RNY on 05/27/13
CONGRATS! you look amazing - I hope that when Im 1 year out i look as good as you.!

Erin -

Believe in yourself. Have Faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence

in your own powers you can not be successful or happy. -- Norman Vincent Peale

want2b
on 3/27/13 8:42 am - Brownstown, IN
RNY on 03/06/12

Thank you so much. I still have the same mental blocks of thinking I a the same size woman I used to be, but I am sure that in time it will get better...

Good Luck In your journey as well!!

Washu
on 3/26/13 7:10 pm

You look fantastic! I love that you wore a belt in your after picture, it really shows your new figure! What are your thoughts on surgery for the extra skin/boobies XD ? I can't wait to get where you are and anticipate wanting to tidy things up at the end personally. You cannot even tell from your pictures there is any extra skin. Amazing! 

want2b
on 3/27/13 8:52 am - Brownstown, IN
RNY on 03/06/12

Overall my skin is pretty good. I do have the saggy skin on my inner thighs and some loose skin on my belly. My arms are good and they don't bother me nore do my inner thighs. But my poor boobies are pathetic!!!.....they have sagged and deflated, lol. they are like cake batter that I pour into my bra.....I use a soft padded bra to help with the outer vision appearances, but overall I probably will not do anything with them. Me and my husband are the only one who see's them, I would like to have a lift but money wise probably won't and my hubby says no too....  he says they are still fine with him, lol!!  

And yeah my waist is tiny (27 inches).....I actually have one again!!!! I love belts like that and wear them all the time!!!!. I figure I might as well take advantage of it while I have one, lol!

Thanks Again for your kind words.

KathyS28
on 3/26/13 7:26 pm - MA

Great job and very inspiring

want2b
on 3/27/13 8:54 am - Brownstown, IN
RNY on 03/06/12

Thanks so much for your encouragement and thoughts!!

Mo Diggity
on 3/26/13 8:32 pm - poughkeepsie, NY
RNY on 07/03/13

wowww !!  you look amazing !!!

Maureen Tired of Living my Life in the Dark

want2b
on 3/27/13 8:55 am - Brownstown, IN
RNY on 03/06/12

Thank You and good luck on your journey as well!!

karenp8
on 3/26/13 8:38 pm - Brighton, IL

Congratulations on your amazing transformation!

Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday menu?
Ymaliz · 28 replies · 150 views
Another Tuff Day!
EnjoynLife · 0 replies · 40 views
What's on your Wednesday menu?
Ymaliz · 59 replies · 388 views
What's on your Tuesday menu?
Ymaliz · 34 replies · 313 views