I'm Home!!!

Missirenee
on 3/15/13 9:40 pm - Orient, OH
RNY on 01/28/13

Welcome home! Don't worry about the fluid gain, it's the easiest to lose. You will pee it off over the next week or so. So glad you made it through with no complications.

~Missy~

I would rather live my life believing there is a God, and die to find out there's not, than to live my life as if there were no God, and die to find out there is ~ source unknown ~ 

thynnlynn
on 3/15/13 10:26 pm - MI

Thank you all!  I hope this keeps up as I am feeling really well.  Tori cat slept wit me on the recliner last night and I had a good sleep.  We have to go over to th bank and the bent & dent.  They are clearing their stuff for 1/2 off at 9am and they have all the good teas that I like and the boxed organic smooth soups that I had for lunch and dinner yesterday.  Yummy!!  They have a lot of goodies that I will be needing.  I am trying to wake up my driver as the car is covered with snow.

I did not expect to feel this well.  There is still pain, of course, but as long as I stay on the meds, it is okay.  I do have a bit of chest congestion but have been coughing and will need to use the spirometer to keep my lungs clear.   I also have a few Rx's to pick up. My surgeon told me to take it easy and let my husband do all the work for awhile.  I am okay with that.

Walking and sipping!!

Blessings,   Lynn    

Band to RnY - 3/13/13

karenp8
on 3/15/13 11:55 pm - Brighton, IL

Glad to hear you are having an easy time of it. Just make sure to keep moving and sipping. Welcome to the loser's bench!

glad2balive
on 3/16/13 12:24 am

Welcome home! GOOD LUCK! 

The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts.

In Christ

Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 3/16/13 2:08 am - OH

Glad you are doing so well.  The majority of people don't have trouble post-op, and it sounds like you will be one of us!

Lora

14 years out; 190 pounds lost, 165 pound loss maintained

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

RainbowRN
on 3/16/13 11:21 am - OH
RNY on 03/12/13

Welcome home!  I'm finally home too!  Now we are on the losers bench!!

HW: 373 GW: 170 HT: 5'10"

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 218 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 331 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 324 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 25 replies · 334 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 17 replies · 278 views