Premier Protein Chocolate protein drink - chunky!!!!!!!!!!!

Sue G.
on 2/25/13 11:06 am - NH
RNY on 01/22/13

I was looking for a ready to drink protein shake that I could take to work and have available when I need to get more protein in during the day. I read reviews about Premier Protein shakes and picked up a 12 pack at Sams Club.

I chilled the shake overnight and then shook it up as instructed. Opened the shake and poured it into a glass and it came out clumpy and chunky. It was disgusting to look at. I could not bring myself to taste it.

I am ready to return the 11 other shakes.

Anyone have a similar experience???

HW: 242  SW: 212   GW:134

SoCaPinkLady
on 2/25/13 11:28 am - CA
RNY on 06/11/12

I have never had that experience with them and I have bought lots of them. I suggest you take them back as Sams is very good about that but I would try a new case and see if that one is better. You may have gotten one with an outdated use by date on it or it may have been stored improperly (gotten frozen and thawed out depending on what area you live in) I wouldn't give up on them until you try another case of them. I'm sorry you experienced this problem.

Lori                               

Findingme2013
on 2/25/13 11:37 am
RNY on 02/04/13

Return them! Mine are NOTHING like that!!

Saandraw
on 2/25/13 12:16 pm
Yes I would return them mine are smooth and easy to tolerate.
netnay
on 2/25/13 2:00 pm
RNY on 03/27/13

I have read where they had a few batches that were like that and told the customers to contact premier protein and they would replace the product free of any charges.

walterswife
on 2/25/13 4:54 pm

SAMS should do a refund or exchange for you. Never heard of that happening before. 

HW 240/ SW 229/ GW 146/CW 125; OH Support Group Leader   

Starting size:  18W-20;  Present size: 0 or 2; 5'5-1/2" tall. 
Current BMI 20.4 as of 2/13/2013 (normal for the first time in my life).
Goal weight reached on 8/12/2010; As of 1/13/2013, 21 pounds below goal

hopeforweightloss
on 2/26/13 3:22 am

I had a gross, chunky batch of the premier vanilla flavor.  I emailed the company and explained what happened, they asked for a batch number off the box and then mailed me a whole new case with their apologies.  Good luck!

mpjones
on 2/26/13 3:57 am

That's all I've been drinking since I had my surgery last October and I've never had them like that. Return them--you somehow got a a bad batch. I've tried other shakes and the Premier shakes are the only ones I can drink. I put sugar free syrups like caramel, coconut, hazelnut in the chocolate and peach, strawberry, or cinnamon/ brown sugar in the vanilla ones. Please try them again because they really are delicious.

Most Active