nsv moment wow

chowell
on 2/8/13 4:55 am - marietta, GA
RNY on 10/04/12

i took my mom to our favorite mexican restaurant we always go to when we have mother daughter lunch. We were just there for new years eve. We always get the same waiter everytime and today for the first time in 3 yrs since the first time we went he id me. he did not reconize me from dec 31 2012 to today. even after my mom said its my daughter. when i told him i was here new yrs eve he did not believe me. i look nothing like my license any more so i think i need to go get a new one.  it was amazing how in just a few weeks i look completely different not even like the same person.

Cecily Howell                

Weighting2Bskinny
on 2/8/13 5:06 am
Oh how funny! You are doing so great!

GOD BLESS YOU            
April M.
on 2/8/13 6:30 am - Clarksville, TN
RNY on 03/11/13

That is so awesome!! Congrats on all your hard work ;) Can't wait to have some NSV's of my own.

Jilly Bean
on 2/8/13 8:00 am - IN
RNY on 07/09/12

Wow, you lost really fast! Congrats!!

Surgery weight:  232 lbs. / Goal: 145 lbs. Height:  5'5"     Fat? Ain't nobody got time for that.

chowell
on 2/8/13 12:30 pm - marietta, GA
RNY on 10/04/12
Yea scary fast but I am just now getting to eat regular foods I have been in the soft purieed foods forever and still can't eat but a few bites of anything

Cecily Howell                

65rosesmom
on 2/8/13 11:09 am

Awesome!  And good point on the driver's license, I hadn't thought of that, but mine is not looking like me either.

Heather   Mom to 3  
Surgery August 9, 2012
HW = 225, SW= 205, CW 135 

Neaucora
on 2/9/13 5:40 am - AZ
RNY on 04/23/12

I find it funny/strange/a bit hurtful/but getting better that lots of people I used to work with did not say hi to me or aknowledge me for the last 7 to 8 years while i put on my weight. And now that I have lost 100+ lbs, these people whom I see almost everyday around town are starting to say hi to me again. Asking where I have been etc.  So odd. It makes me realize they didnt recognize me when I put on weight. And now that I have lost a bunch they are recognizing me again. Hopefully thats the truth, and they just didnt ignore me cuz I was fat.

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 218 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 331 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 324 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 25 replies · 334 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 17 replies · 278 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?