NSV - So Happy!

chickiedoo123
on 1/30/13 1:13 am - MN
RNY on 08/22/12

Hey Y'all :-)

Happy Wednesday!  I just have to share - I bought a pair of Seven jeans in December - size 20......they were brand new but bought at a consignment store for 22 bucks!  I have been trying to stuff my butt in them since then - today - my butt is in them.  And they look cute, and I can breathe sitting down....and best of all....there are sparkly crystals on the butt!  I am not happy about the size but I started out at a 26/28 and Seven jeans run small so....it is OK :-)  I am happy.  My RNY was the BEST decision that I have made in a long time!  I have my health back, I can play with my family, and I have a shiny booty - what more could a girl ask for? LOL

Ellie                
Pickett6
on 1/30/13 1:19 am

Shiny booties are good!! And even better, your back in good health. But, I repeat ... shiny booties are good!!

chickiedoo123
on 1/30/13 1:26 am - MN
RNY on 08/22/12

LOL :-)  I am giddy over the sparkly tushie.....my hubby thinks it is pretty hot too :-)

Ellie                
martitalinda
on 1/30/13 1:43 am

AWESOME NSV!!!! CONGRATS!!! best wishes for many many many more to come .... Rock those jeans sista.... because before you know it they are going to be wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy tooooooo big on you.... I remember being in the clouds when I got into a size 20 ... it was an awesome feeling .... I enjoyed my ride down through all the sizes ... I even skipped a few sizes... Enjoy your journey ... every day is a new day ... for me it is not about being thin although that is a nice part of it... it is about being healthy or seeking improved health and quality/quantity of life, mobility and ... oh shoot the sky is the limit ... fill in all the blanks ... it is the best decision ever ... whatever the surgical choice is IMO...

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

autumnsiggy2RNY 2/5/07 no regain having implemented lifestyle changes....

Jewelsstevens
on 1/30/13 1:43 am - Crandall, TX
RNY on 09/18/12

AWESOME! Congrats!

Lori F.
on 1/30/13 1:49 am - St. Clair Shores, MI
RNY on 12/27/12
So awesome! Congrats on your shiny booty! lol

Follow me @ www.bariatrickitchen.com  My Progress, Recipes and Things I learn along the way
HW: 375   ​SW: 342  GW:  140  HT: 5'7"  

karenp8
on 1/30/13 2:51 am - Brighton, IL

Shiny booty is always good! Congratulations!!

Neen L.
on 1/30/13 3:27 am - Arlington, VA

Awesome! The first time I could comfortably button my Calvins was the greatest of days. What a great feeling. Here's to many more NSVs in your future!

Long-term post-ops with regain struggles, click here to see some steps for getting back on track (without the 5-day pouch fad or liquid diet): http://www.obesityhelp.com/member/bananafish711/blog/2013/04/05/don-t-panic--believe-and-you-will-succeed-/

Always cooking at www.neensnotes.com!

Need a pick-me-up? Read this: http://www.lettersofnote.com/2009/10/it-will-be-sunny-one-day.html

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 489 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 392 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 412 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 227 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 119 views
A Year and a Month Out Already.