Protein

dawnie55
on 11/23/12 4:15 pm - Garden Grove, CA
I need a.New protein drink I'm am burned out on the one I have been using......been using cappuccino .. I'm done ...
A. C
on 11/23/12 9:42 pm

what brand are you using?

i use syntrax nectar (cappuccino flavor also haha) but they have TONS of flavors - you can also order a sample pack from them if you want to try some of the other flavors.

good luck :)

HW: 376   SW: 354  

Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 11/23/12 10:51 pm - OH
Yes, try some samples. Everyone's tastes are VERY different when it comes to protein powders (more so than with anything else on the face of the planet) and what a dozen people rave about you may very well hate.

Lora

14 years out; 190 pounds lost, 165 pound loss maintained

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

emt_amy
on 11/24/12 2:06 am - MN
bariatric foodie, nik is a godsend!!!! she has recipes for food and drink. she is on here as cleopatra_nik and on facebook as bariatric foodie. she has a wonderful blog that i follow.

65rosesmom
on 11/24/12 7:34 am

If you like coffee, have you considered making a regular latte for yourself.  Instead of adding protein powder, double the protein in your skim milk by adding a serving (I think its a cup) of dry non-fat powdered milk instead.   I believe if you steam the milk and powder together a cup will be 18grams of protein, add it to black coffee and whatever sugar free syrups you like.      

Alternatively,  I have some orange drink flavored protein powder from bariatric choice that I like to drink instead of juice.  They have lemonade flavored too.

Heather   Mom to 3  
Surgery August 9, 2012
HW = 225, SW= 205, CW 135 

Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday menu?
Ymaliz · 28 replies · 146 views
Another Tuff Day!
EnjoynLife · 0 replies · 40 views
What's on your Wednesday menu?
Ymaliz · 59 replies · 388 views
What's on your Tuesday menu?
Ymaliz · 34 replies · 313 views