5.5 months Post op...how much did you loose at your 5 month mark with the RNY?

Lori54555
on 8/21/12 3:15 pm - Phillips, WI
I just want to say to everyone *****plied to the original post as "only xxx pounds since xxxx".

Listen here people! You are all doing fantastic. We all lose at different rates and to say for example "only 50 pounds" in 5 months, well, heck, you most likely could not have done that kind of weight loss without some help. I have lost 50 pounds in 4-1/2 months and I am thrilled with it. I may not have the body of a bikini model, but I sure as heck feel good about the weight loss and am grateful in every sence of the word for this opportunity. "Only" 50 pounds for me, but it has taken me down into 1-digit sizes, which I haven't seen in 20 years! I feel like a model (on the inside, lol).

Best of luck to all of you, and STAY POSITIVE! :)

12joseph27
on 8/21/12 8:13 am, edited 8/21/12 8:13 am
 99lbs gone 4ever at 5 months

want2b
on 8/23/12 7:13 pm - Brownstown, IN
RNY on 03/06/12
 Wow, you all have done awesome so far!!! If I had the time to go through and see how much weight we all have lost I think we would all be amazed. Thank you for all of your input!!. And as one poster said, it's doesn't matter how much we lost in this amount or that amount of time as long as we are loosing!!! thats why we had this surgery is to loose!!!. I love OH.com, i really don't have the family support or am local to any support groups and time, so this is my support group. and I love looking at all the before and after transformations. It amazes me!!! Keep up the good work everyone, your doing great. Love and God Bless you all!!

Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday menu?
Ymaliz · 28 replies · 164 views
Another Tuff Day!
EnjoynLife · 0 replies · 43 views
What's on your Wednesday menu?
Ymaliz · 59 replies · 397 views
What's on your Tuesday menu?
Ymaliz · 34 replies · 314 views