Just my 2 year update

prettyinpink16
on 7/24/12 12:07 pm - GA
Thank you Ladies, the bug belongs to my daughter but thought that I would stand near it since it matched my clothes LOL.
Spudgrl
on 7/24/12 12:09 pm - Kuna, ID
you are beautiful, before & after! Congrats to you on your success.

HW 410/CW165/GW165
Remember the past, Live in the present, Trust in the future........

prettyinpink16
on 7/24/12 12:13 pm - GA

Avivaps it's taken me a while to get accustom (is that spelled right?) to seeing them for a while I thought that I looked to hollow I guess we are our worst enemy when it comes to something like our looks. Thanks.......

prettyinpink16
on 7/24/12 12:21 pm - GA
Spudgrl, Thank you very much it looks like you are doing great too it's hard work but very rewarding when you can see the results.
Leslie M.
on 7/24/12 12:45 pm - AL
Congrats on your loss!

Great pics.  Thanks for sharing.

Leslie
prettyinpink16
on 7/24/12 1:02 pm - GA
Thank you Leslie, you have done great yourself
tjleigh1965
on 7/25/12 2:03 am - OH

Any words of wisdom for the newbies...how did you maintain the weight loss.  Do you still work the pouch the same ??

sumueulu
on 7/24/12 11:10 pm
You looke great! Congrats on your success!
If I may ask, what size did you go from and to? And how tall are you?
I'm always curious...
Sarah
Gail S.
on 7/25/12 1:46 am - New York, NY
Congratulations! You look awesome!

prettyinpink16
on 7/25/12 7:40 am - GA
Thanks everyone for your comments, When I started I was about a size 20/22 now I am a 8/10 and I'm about 5 foot 6 inches tall. I am not a model patient but I do my very best to stick with the plan that my doctor prescribed for me, no drinking with meals, waiting at least 45 mintues after eating to drink, I exercise at least 3 times weekly but working on getting in more I'm very scared of regain, I'm finally able to drink plan water I couldn't for the 1st 2 years just found out this week that my pouch doesn't hurt anymore from water I drank sobe life water 0. I'm not a dumper so that's something that I have to work on. I eat until I feel comfort not full, I don't drink soda, very rarely eat pasta, rice, or bread. I hope this helps. I'm just trying to work this thing to the best of my ability I do not want to fail this time I have been thru to much not to show appreciation for it. It has been a gift and I want to treat it as such.
Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 219 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 331 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 324 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 25 replies · 334 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 17 replies · 278 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?