on 7/15/12 12:34 pm - Garden Grove, CA
HEY..ANYONE  HAVE U TRIED BARIATRIC LIQUID SOLUTIONS
BY WELLESSE
WENT TO MY SUPPORT GROUP ON SATURDAY AND THEY PASSED THESE OUT
TO US ..
www.wellesse.com
poet_kelly
on 7/15/12 12:37 pm - OH
At least some of the Wellesse supplements aren't suitable for us.  The liquid multi has NO minerals in it so it's a really bad choice unless you're going to take separate iron, zinc, copper, selenium, magnesium and potassium.  The liquid calcium is a combination of calcium citrate, which is what we need, and tricalcium phosphate, which we can't absorb.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 7/15/12 12:56 pm - OH
 We got samples of three of their products at he OH convention in Cincy two years ago.  I tried two of the three and I thought the taste was horrible. Enough so that I did not even try whatever the third sample was.  As Kelly said, the multivitamin one doesn't have everything we need, but it was free so I didn't want to waste it.  Would not have purchased it even if it had, though, because of the taste.

Lora

14 years out; 190 pounds lost, 165 pound loss maintained

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

poet_kelly
on 7/15/12 1:56 pm - OH
Why are they giving out samples of vitamins that are not suitable for RNY patients at your support group anyway?  Who gave them permission to do that?  That is hardly supportive!

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday menu?
Ymaliz · 28 replies · 147 views
Another Tuff Day!
EnjoynLife · 0 replies · 40 views
What's on your Wednesday menu?
Ymaliz · 59 replies · 388 views
What's on your Tuesday menu?
Ymaliz · 34 replies · 313 views