meat

dawnie55
on 3/24/12 3:24 pm - Garden Grove, CA
Has anyone having trouble eating meat  all kinds
I'm ok eating seafood  but not MEAT
Hattie T.
on 3/24/12 3:39 pm - Denver, CO
Yes, me too. It seems that no matter how moist and well chewed, I hurt. For that reason, I have been sticking with canned meats (tuna, chicken, ham).

Hattie
Htaylor46     HW 412, SW 386, CW 309, GW 190      
dawnie55
on 3/24/12 3:44 pm - Garden Grove, CA
ok thank u
kidnamedtoad
on 3/24/12 4:37 pm
I can eat everything.  Red meat is heavy in my pouch so I don't eat much of it at a time.  No more than 3 oz.  Chicken I can do more. Maybe 4-6 oz. When I eat red meat I don't have to eat again for hours.
Toad         Starting weight: 249 Day of surgery wt: 217  GW: 109 CW 149                                                                    
poet_kelly
on 3/24/12 4:50 pm - OH
I don't eat any meat.  Haven't for over 25 years.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

heavydrops
on 3/24/12 8:40 pm
So you would not be a good fit for this topic thanks for your comment
poet_kelly
on 3/24/12 9:12 pm - OH
Perhaps not.  I answered because you asked if others were having trouble eating meat and I don't have that problem (you didn't ask to only hear from people that were having trouble) and because I thought I might be able to offer some information about getting your protein in even if you can't eat much meat right now.

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

heavydrops
on 3/24/12 9:36 pm
no you dont have experiance is this area and you know what the topic is about someone that is having problems now.lets not be silly
poet_kelly
on 3/24/12 9:39 pm - OH
I fail to see how the thought that perhaps I could provide some information on how to get your protein in without eating meat is silly.  But you've made it clear you don't wish to hear from me, so I will stop posting to you.

heavydrops
on 3/24/12 9:51 pm
See before you all riddle up at the topic maker he is not the one that was responding to you I am. Go straight to the point, instead of a blagg comment first. Like : l dont eat meat havent in 25 years. Thats great but he is looking for someone that is suffering from what he is today. Then give options
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday menu?
Ymaliz · 28 replies · 167 views
Another Tuff Day!
EnjoynLife · 0 replies · 43 views
What's on your Wednesday menu?
Ymaliz · 59 replies · 397 views
What's on your Tuesday menu?
Ymaliz · 34 replies · 314 views