dawnie55
on 2/26/12 4:20 am - Garden Grove, CA
i want to change from what I'm taking now to something
else DON'T WANT TO TAKE CAPSULES ANY MORE
IS THERE SOMETHING ELSE I CAN TAKE..PLEASE HELP
SarinaHaas
on 2/26/12 4:27 am - NY
RNY on 02/28/12
There's liquid b complex at Walmart for only $4.88!
dawnie55
on 2/26/12 4:31 am - Garden Grove, CA
REALLY HAVE U TRIED IT..IM TRYING TO LOOK FOR SOMETHING NEW THANK U FOR THE REPLY BACK
pattymac65
on 2/26/12 10:19 am
I use the liquid from Walmart too. It's not bad. You have it sit under your tongue for 30 seconds, then swallow. I find if I swallow it too soon it tastes worse.
rhondanewme
on 2/26/12 11:06 am - Grantsboro, NC
I just started taking the liquid from Walmart about a week ago. great price and seems to be working well. I took my first dose shortly before going to bed and couldn't sleep most of the night- felt wide awake! Don't know if it was the B complex (I had been taking only sublingual B12) or if it was just coincidence, LOL. Either way, I'm careful now to take it in the morning.
rbb825
on 2/26/12 3:56 pm - Suffern, NY
You really dont' need a B complex.  You get all the main B vitamins in your multi when you take it twice per day provided you are taking a good multi like centrum silver or centrum silver chewables.  You need to take your B12 in either daily sublinguals or monthly injections (to start and then increase based on labs) and then  the other main B vitamin that we need to take separately is B1 which you want to take 100mg daily.  Many people make the mistake of taking a B complex and many dont' have B1 in them (thiamine) and they all have B6 - almost all of have plenty of B6 just from our multis and from what I have seen, a large majority have high levels of B6 just from the  multi's so when you add a B complex to the picture - it justs makes you toxic.  All the b vitamins are water soluable and having high levels is fine, even preferred (you just pee out the excess) except for B6 - this builds up and you do become toxic.

the only time really recommend that you take a separate B6 supplement and then you still need to be monitored is if you have kidney stones or carpal tunnel sydromes.  100mg of vitamin B6 daily helps lower high Oxylate levels in the urine for those with calcium oxylate stones.

Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday menu?
Ymaliz · 28 replies · 164 views
Another Tuff Day!
EnjoynLife · 0 replies · 43 views
What's on your Wednesday menu?
Ymaliz · 59 replies · 397 views
What's on your Tuesday menu?
Ymaliz · 34 replies · 314 views