protein drinks

dawnie55
on 1/9/12 6:28 am - Garden Grove, CA
does anyone add anything to there protein drinks..im on NECTAR CAPPUCCINO, I WANT TO DO SOMETHING TO IT....BESIDES ICE ....ANY IDEAS
MickyD
on 1/9/12 6:33 am, edited 1/8/12 6:34 pm - KY
That one I added everything I could think of coffee, cocoa, creamer, and finally gave it away. I couldn't stand the taste or smell after surgery. I add propell to my concentrated fruit drinks and cocoa and creamer to my hot chocolate. I also mix vanilla and fuzzy navel nectar. It's pretty good. You can try lots of things. Jus****ch the carb count. Good luck with that cappuccino. I gave up.
dawnie55
on 1/9/12 6:46 am - Garden Grove, CA
iM A COFFEE DRINKER..AND IT TOOK ME A LONG TIME TO FIND SOMETHING
LIKE THIS ..I JUST LOVE IT ..I HAVE FUZZY NAVAL ..CANT STAND THE TASTE
ANY MORE..I ALSO HAVE MUSCLE MILK LIGHT ..COOKIES N CREME  ITS TO SWEET
Windim
on 1/9/12 7:15 am - Fountain City, WI
visit BariatricFoodie.com or Theworldaccordingtoeggface.com they both have amazing recipes and ideas for all sorts of this kind of stuff

poet_kelly
on 1/9/12 7:29 am - OH
Get some sugar free syrups.  I like caramel.

What I do to my nectar cappuccino (my favorite protein shake currently) is mix it in about 12 ounces of raw milk, add a little instant decaf coffee and a little splenda, and shake.  Then pour over ice. 

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

dawnie55
on 1/9/12 11:25 am - Garden Grove, CA
thank u for the ideas
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday menu?
Ymaliz · 28 replies · 164 views
Another Tuff Day!
EnjoynLife · 0 replies · 43 views
What's on your Wednesday menu?
Ymaliz · 59 replies · 397 views
What's on your Tuesday menu?
Ymaliz · 34 replies · 314 views