Has anyone bought new clothes yet?

Keeves
on 1/9/12 4:46 am - Elizabeth, NJ
Four weeks out, and I have not yet bought anything new. But the little changes are fun too.

At the end of week 2, I had to tighten the band on my wris****ch.

In the middle of week 3, I put on an old suit that I hadn't worn for a few years.

This morning I made another hole in my belt. (I think a new belt will be what I buy before anything else.)

But the best was this morning, when I put on my long-sleeve dress shirt for work. I don't know if there's anything comparable on women's clothing, but men's shirts (large-size, at least) have two buttons on the cuff, for narrow wrists and fat ones. And I used the narrow buttons!!!! And they're still like that with no pain at all!!!!!

The best advice I have for every one is to shop from Land's End. Their policy is to allow you to return stuff for full credit at any time for any reason, even a reason as minor as "it doesn't fit any more" or "I tore it by accident". My family has done this for many years, and still can't believe it. Their prices are on the high side, but after you've returned clothes a few times, it's almost as good as free! Don't believe it? Click here to read their no-fine-print policy: www.landsend.com/aboutus/guaranteed/

Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday menu?
Ymaliz · 31 replies · 201 views
Another Tuff Day!
EnjoynLife · 0 replies · 47 views
What's on your Wednesday menu?
Ymaliz · 59 replies · 398 views
What's on your Tuesday menu?
Ymaliz · 34 replies · 315 views