2 WK POST OP

dawnie55
on 12/6/11 1:46 am - Garden Grove, CA
WELL TODAY IS MY 2 WK POST OP WITH MY DR.

DON'T KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT..

I'M GOING TO ASK FOR MORE TIME OFF FROM WORK ...CAUSE I NEED TO B 100% GO TO BACK TO WORK ..MY JOB HAS NO RESTRICTION POLICY...AND THE TYPE OF WORK I DO
I'M A BUS DRIVER I TRANSPORT ELDERLY AND THE DISABLE I DO ALOT OF WHEEL- CHAIRS LOT OF BENDING STRETCHING ETC.

I KNOW I'M ONLY 2 WKS OUT BUT I'M SCHEDULED TO GO BACK TO WORK ON JAN.2,2012 THAT IS EXACTLY TO THE DAY MY 6 WKS ....I'M GOING TO ASK FOR MORE TIME OFF
(deactivated member)
on 12/6/11 4:20 am
How are you feeling? Do you think you will need more time off?
dawnie55
on 12/6/11 4:51 am - Garden Grove, CA

i have good days and bad days  the past 2 days i have felt like crap.the upper part of me i have discomort..i dont feel like eating not even water

dawnie55
on 12/7/11 1:20 am - Garden Grove, CA
i had my 2 wk check up ..told PA  the discomfort I'm having in the upper stomach area
he asked if i still have my gallbladder n i said yes, he asked about any other pain and i said in the middle of my back...now the want to do some tests.. xrays, upper GI to find out what is going on ...i did ask for more time off only 2 wks more which is fine with me ...and told him also i dont have any energy he told me to start taking my vitamin B12 everyday  no more once a wk.
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday menu?
Ymaliz · 28 replies · 164 views
Another Tuff Day!
EnjoynLife · 0 replies · 43 views
What's on your Wednesday menu?
Ymaliz · 59 replies · 397 views
What's on your Tuesday menu?
Ymaliz · 34 replies · 314 views