Hey Nik - I GOT MY SURVIVAL KIT!!!!!

50andFabulous
on 11/11/11 1:02 am - TX

Hey Nik!!

I got my survival kit today!!  Thank you soooo much.  Just in time for our potluck at work on Tuesday.  I gonna do one of the cheese balls with crackers.  Loved the holiday survival tips.  Got some really good advice from those,.  Thanks for thinking about all of us and keeping us all informed and eating healthier.  Love your site and all the recipes - You Rock!!!!!!

a word of advice to others - if you haven't ordered and its not to late you should "just do it"!!!!

Cleopatra_Nik
on 11/11/11 1:04 am - Baltimore, MD
So glad you enjoyed! Let me know what you think of the shakes. Tip: the curry cheese ball seems to be the overall favorite. Even non-curry loving people seem to like it!!!

Not trying to be pursuasive or anything...but you might put the blog link to order in case folks want more information. By the terms of service of OH, I cannot post the link.
50andFabulous
on 11/11/11 1:11 am - TX
If anyone still wants a survival kit - go to:  

http://bariatricfoodie.blogspot.com/

Click on holiday survival kit   It's only $25 and well worth it.  We spend more than that just by trying different protein powders that we don't like.  here you will get recipes and helpful information that you can use for a lifetime!!  Happy Holidays everyone!!!!1

Cleopatra_Nik
on 11/11/11 1:17 am - Baltimore, MD
Where were you when I was writing promo stuff. That was pretty dang good. And this is coming from a person who gets paid to write. You go!

RNY Gastric Bypass 1-8-08 350/327/200 (HW/SW/CW). I spend most of my time playing with my food over at Bariatric Foodie - check me out!

50andFabulous
on 11/11/11 1:22 am - TX
LOL!!!  Just stating the facts!!!  Love you Girl!!!  You have helped to make my journey so much more bearable than I ever thought it could be.  Keep on keeping us informed - we love you!!!!!       group hug!!!!!

SilentSue
on 11/11/11 2:25 am
Everyone is right. You are the best, so selfless in your devotion to us and our path.
Cleopatra_Nik
on 11/11/11 2:26 am - Baltimore, MD
That's a very sweet thing to say! I don't know if it's entirely true, but it's nice to hear just the same...

I get as much from all my friends out there as you all get from me. MWAH!

RNY Gastric Bypass 1-8-08 350/327/200 (HW/SW/CW). I spend most of my time playing with my food over at Bariatric Foodie - check me out!

Most Active
Recent Topics
What?s your plans for Saturday?
Melody P. · 10 replies · 83 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 263 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 277 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 326 views