Vitamin D deficient

poet_kelly
on 10/20/11 1:58 pm - OH
No, we are saying fifty thousand.  D3 comes in many doses.  I don't know any RNY folks that keep their levels good on less than 10,000 IU a day.  But if yours is only 25, yeah, I would take ten a day.  Which I realize would be quite a pain.  So maybe what I would do is order the 50,000 IU capsules and take those for a couple months, then when your level is at least up to 80, cut back to taking three or four a day.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

happyhealing
on 10/21/11 2:03 am
wow this is all great information.  Can I find the vitamin D at Vtiaminshoppe or is it only plugged through vitalady?
poet_kelly
on 10/21/11 3:24 am - OH
You can get dry D3 almost anywhere you can buy vitamins.  However, stores don't normally carry large doses.  If you want 5000 IU D3, or maybe even 10,000 IU, you can get that in stores.  If you want a big dose like 50,000 IU, you'll have to order it online.  And vitalady is one of the few places that carries it.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Most Active
Recent Topics