Good Morning America

Mrs-Quiggle
on 9/24/11 7:12 pm - United Kingdom
How are you all doing this morning.

I'm off to church in 15 mins then afterwards we are going out for Sunday Roast at a local carvery.  It's one of my last suppers

The afternoon will probably see me watching a good old black and white movie with a big pot of tea followed by supper of toasted crumpets and jam with more tea.  I love Sundays.

Love
Mrs Quiggle xxx

(deactivated member)
on 9/24/11 9:06 pm - NY
Good Morning! 
It's 7am here in upstate NY.   I'm on my 4th day of liquids pre-surgery.  My RNY is Tuesday!!! Not sure how I'm going to feel today, so nothing big planned.  Read Sunday paper, do the crossword... Going to run out for some last minute things: sugar free popcicles, peppermint tea.  I'm working for a few hours tomorrow morning-then have to take mag. citrate to prepare for surgery, so home the rest of the day
Hospital Tuesday @8!  I've been working on this for over a year and can't believe it's almost here. 
AnneGG
on 9/24/11 11:19 pm
Top 'o the mornin' to you!

Today I am driving to Queens with my husband to visit my brother and my nephew, who is a famous model and actor in Taiwan, and who is here in the States for a couple of weeks.

Should be an excellent day!

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly." Richard Bach

"Support fosters your growth. If you are getting enough of the right support, you will experience a major transformation in yourself. You will discover a sense of empowerment and peace you have never before experienced. You will come to believe you can overcome your challenges and find some joy in this world." Katie Jay

CarolBeth
on 9/25/11 2:34 am - SoCal, CA
Yum!  You're making my mouth water.  I LOVED Sunday roasts when I was over there...tea and crumpets too.  Enjoy!  I'll just go back to eating my protein.
Carol - RNY July 11, 2011

Most Active
Recent Topics
What?s your plans for Saturday?
Melody P. · 10 replies · 83 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 263 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 277 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 326 views