Want Coffee Bad!!

macjuicy
on 9/24/11 1:18 am - FL
Can I ever have Coffee again?

For Movie reviews goto my Blog 

www.gastricgeek.com

poet_kelly
on 9/24/11 1:19 am - OH
Yeah, if you want to.  Why do you think you can't have it now?

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

macjuicy
on 9/24/11 1:27 am - FL
Caffine they say is a big no no

For Movie reviews goto my Blog 

www.gastricgeek.com

poet_kelly
on 9/24/11 1:46 am - OH
Who says it's a big no no, and why?

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Mrs-Quiggle
on 9/24/11 1:34 am - United Kingdom
Why should Caffeine be a big no no.  I thought it was fine to drink coffee afterwards.

Mrs Quiggle x

AnneGG
on 9/24/11 1:42 am
Everything in moderation!

Do NOT come between me and my morning mug of coffee!!!

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly." Richard Bach

"Support fosters your growth. If you are getting enough of the right support, you will experience a major transformation in yourself. You will discover a sense of empowerment and peace you have never before experienced. You will come to believe you can overcome your challenges and find some joy in this world." Katie Jay

Becca R.
on 9/24/11 1:42 am - WA
My Dr says in moderation (ie one cup a day) it should be fine.. he would rather we didnt becasue its not necessarily the best choice for beverages. but I find its safer for everyone that I have my small cup of sanity in the morning.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
   Lilypie First Birthday tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
Dave Chambers
on 9/24/11 1:46 am - Mira Loma, CA

I used decafe coffee for about the 1st 6 months post op.  Caffeine can dehdrate people and may be an irritant to new post ops. But after 6 months, I have normal coffeed, brewed at home. I use regular coffee and DO NOT do the high caffeine coffees or go to Starbucks for their brews.  My surgeon says regular coffee is ok for post ops several months after surgery. But, as a trade off, he wants patients to consume an equal amount of extra water that day. If you have two 8 oz cups of coffee during the day, drink an extra 16 oz of water that day. DAVE

Dave Chambers, 6'3" tall, 365 before RNY, 185 low, 200 currently. My profile page: product reviews, tips for your journey, hi protein snacks, hi potency delicious green tea, and personal web site.
                          Dave150OHcard_small_small.jpg 235x140card image by ragdolldude

Bralen
on 9/24/11 1:49 am
I've had coffee from day one. I prefer decaf because caffeine makes me jittery since surgery. I use a dark roast decaf in order to get more flavor and I only have one large (12 ounce) cup.
Start weight 263     Surgery weight 247  
Holly O.
on 9/24/11 2:33 am - FL
Usually I have decaff but once and awhile I am have regular.........I just up my water that day!!!  Enjoy!!
   Holly                                      
Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 488 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 392 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 409 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 226 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 119 views