Today is only the beginning!

jess_wilson
on 9/23/11 5:51 am
I started my WLS journey in May and have finally gotten everything (except some bloodwork but thats on Monday!) And I started my 2 week liquid diet today!! I am so so excited about the rest of my life!! :) Any advice is appreciated! 
AnneGG
on 9/23/11 5:58 am
Just keep your feet moving! Great work!

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly." Richard Bach

"Support fosters your growth. If you are getting enough of the right support, you will experience a major transformation in yourself. You will discover a sense of empowerment and peace you have never before experienced. You will come to believe you can overcome your challenges and find some joy in this world." Katie Jay

(deactivated member)
on 9/23/11 5:58 am - Port Orange, FL
bless your heart ... you sound so excited!  I was told bring a chapstick to keep your lips moist and a pillow to hug on your way home from the hospital!  That being said just do as your doc directs and keep posting here .. we are all about helping ...
hugs ....Samantha
Mrs-Quiggle
on 9/23/11 6:37 am - United Kingdom
Awwww what a wonderful post, can't wait to read all about your story after your op.  Good luck and plan lots of non edible treats for afterwards.

heidig
on 9/23/11 9:11 am
Enjoy the whole process!  I know I did and now two years later I'm still having fun!
First say to yourself what you would be; and then do what you have to do.
Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 488 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 392 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 409 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 226 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 119 views
A Year and a Month Out Already.