Cottage Cheese

Ashera
on 9/9/11 10:00 am - Baltimore, MD
I mix with sugar free cherry pie filling and a smidge of sugar free cheesecake pudding mix. Pretty tasty!
Michelle8885
on 9/9/11 10:54 am
i mix crystal light into it. whatever flavor works for you. i also mix crystal light in the plain greek yogurt and it just tastes like blended yogurt. i personally love the rasperberry peach flavor with extra fiber.
vmeyerw
on 9/9/11 10:54 am - belfield, ND
i like imitation crab meat mixed really well with whipped cream cheese ... its so good and goes down easy ..
macjuicy
on 9/9/11 11:10 am - FL
I also love getting a wedge of skinny cow cheese and mixing it in with cottage cheese wow yummy

For Movie reviews goto my Blog 

www.gastricgeek.com

Janice D.
on 9/9/11 11:11 am - Roanoke Rapids, NC
I chop up a piece of ham and mix it, along with Parmesan cheese (the Kraft packaged) with it and it is great.  I have also started putting some Zatarin's Cajun Spices in it and love that , too.  With the ham, it has a ton of protein and makes a great breakfast.  Janice
petiteposies
on 9/9/11 11:16 am - FL
cut up fresh tomatoes.  And sometimes I put in some cuke cut up very small ...Sam
lilbear412
on 9/9/11 1:21 pm - MN
 i used to eat cottage cheese with pears and peaches (canned).   And i love it with a touch of salt and pepper with some minced onion but that was all pre op.  I have tried cottage cheese twice since surgery and i still love it but haven't eaten it with anything.  Oh and i love cottage cheese with jello.  

Laurie says:  Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind  ~~~ dr. suess

poeticdlt1
on 9/11/11 1:20 pm
I eat cottage cheese with the light canned fruit. I drain the can of the juice and rinse the fruit. I also eat cottage cheese with fresh canteloupe.

Cherylkas
on 9/11/11 1:29 pm - PA
 I eat mine with salt and pepper sometimes I add avocado to it...so yummy.
 Come visit me on my bloghttp://apeekintomytreehouse.com/ 

Start weight 282, Surgery weight 265, Current weight 131, Goal weight 140 

A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water.  Eleanor Roosevelt

Mary D.
on 9/13/11 10:17 pm - Richmond, VA
Cottage cheese is a great protein bang for the buck. I like it many different ways:

- mixing a little ricotta cheese into it with a fork for extra creaminess. - sometimes I add a packet of Splenda with some fruit, SF jam, or SF syrup.
- I've put all kinds of fruit into it as well.
- I also spread it on protein crackers for the sweet/salty combination.
- Blend it with a mixer, Ninja, or Magic Bullet for a really smooth consistency like a dip.

Experiment and enjoy!

Mary D. 
Pre op: 260 lbs, 5'3"
Goal reached 14 months later: 130 lbs
Regain over next 3.5 years to a high of: 166 lbs
Current weight: 135.8 lbs and heading back to 130 lbs!!

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 411 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 278 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 384 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 19 replies · 192 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 101 views
Recent Topics