I've been re-admitted!!!!!!!

50andFabulous
on 8/31/11 4:02 am - TX
I woke up this morning with the most excruciating pain I have ever felt. It was around the diapram and had me screaming in pain. It lasted about 15 minutes nonstop. Immediately called the doc and he told me to come immediately. Made it to the hospital, I was dehydrated and my blood pressure was high. Received two bags of iv fluid. Then I had tighness in my chest and couldn't breath. Now the decided to admit me to run more tests. Please pray for me, I'm really scared!!

Gina1013
on 8/31/11 4:08 am - Canton, OH
 I am so sorry that you are in pain and having problems!! Sending prayers and positive thoughts your way!

Weight at consult 7/14/11:  413

Nessy2976
on 8/31/11 4:16 am - MD
Prayers your way!  You need to take it easy.  Just because you are feeling good I think we tend to over do, slow down when you come home!!!!
 "Patience is bitter, but the fruit can be sweet."                            
AnneGG
on 8/31/11 4:26 am
I hope they find the answer to your pain- could it be a stricture?

Best wishes for your speedy recovery!

"What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls the butterfly." Richard Bach

"Support fosters your growth. If you are getting enough of the right support, you will experience a major transformation in yourself. You will discover a sense of empowerment and peace you have never before experienced. You will come to believe you can overcome your challenges and find some joy in this world." Katie Jay

justjenna
on 8/31/11 4:32 am - ID
I'm so sorry.  Sounds pretty scarey.  Relax.  It's all going to be okay.  Good for you for getting immediate attention and reminding the rest of us to pay attention to our fluids.
maggiet
on 8/31/11 4:34 am - Durham, NC
Good thoughts coming your way! You are in the right place if you are experiencing all these symptoms. I wish you luck.

Janice Z.
on 8/31/11 4:38 am - TX
I hope everything is OK. I will pray for you.

Janice
 HW/332-SW/298-CW/281                
waitinggame
on 8/31/11 6:27 am - Bowie, MD
That is so scary for you. I'll pray for a swift resolution to your problem.

Hang in there!!

Denise

Check out my blog--menumealplanning.com. Tales of making meal planning managable, family fodder, and everything else under the sun. 

RNY 2/3/09, LBL/BL w/Augmentation 9/16/11
Start weight: 335 Current weight: 185 Goal weight: Whatever the hell I can maintain without driving myself insane

ButterflyCenturyCard-5.gif picture by barbccrn

*6.5 lost preop

Eliza55
on 8/31/11 10:33 am - PA
Best wishes for a speedy recovery.  I'm glad that your doc was so responsive.
Take care
Eliza
Consult:239   SW:217  1mo:195  2mo:182  3mo:169   6mo:139  9mo GOAL CW: +2 from underweight

teachermarsha
on 8/31/11 10:44 am
Take care of yourself.  You are in good hands.  Will pray for you.  Keep us posted!

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 218 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 331 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 324 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 25 replies · 334 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 17 replies · 278 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?