Surgery is Tuesday what to bring to the hospital???

gizmo113
on 8/14/11 9:44 am - Camby, IN
 I think everyone covered everything... just wanted to tell you good luck!!! :)

Follow me on my blog!!! www.fittingmethin.blogspot.com

tamtully71
on 8/14/11 10:53 am
Thank you all for responding I really appreciate it!!  I went to walmart earlier and bought a light robe and a sample size of mouthwash... I also have my favorite memoryfoam pillow that goes everywhere I go lol!!!  I have some simple loose fitting cotton shorts for the ride home... I am so excited but nervous all at the same time!!!  I keep having these feelings of being sad and afraid that I will never be able to enjoy food again I know that is probly normal, but it is disturbing to me that food has consumed my life, I never knew I depended on food as much as I do.... slap of reality when you hit this liquid diet and you are on your way to walmart and realize you can't whip into Wendys and get a number two large size!!!!  I am so ready for a change and for a new out look I know it is not going to be easy and I am going to need a lot of encouragement.... I am definately taking my Bible with me so I can read if I am able to.... I know that is where my comfort lies... Thanks again you all are so great!!!!  I wish you all luck as well and be blessed :) Luv your about to be new team mate on the loser's bench HooooraaaaaHHH!!!!!!
LJ1972
on 8/14/11 11:02 am - FL
My surgery is Tuesday as well. The list they gave me asks that I don't take my own gown / robe but to just use theirs. It does suggest hygeine (toothpaste/brush, shampoo, sanitary pads, etc) as well an iPod or book. I don't have the paper with me right now ,but those are the things I remember
beth1010
on 8/14/11 11:41 am
RNY on 08/01/11 with
 I brought a bunch of stuff and ended up using nothing. they provided all the basics for me and I was too tired to rummage through my bags for anything other than my brush.
Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 211 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 331 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 324 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 25 replies · 334 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 17 replies · 278 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?