Surgery tomorrow morning

mahogany357
on 8/2/11 9:31 am - KISSIMMEE, FL
You will do fine.... the nerves and emotions are normal... a few days from now... when you see pounds will be gone and you will be saying, "Yes!!!  However, I'm wishing you the best of luck and I would like to be an oh friend if you would like. 

Thanks, :-)" 

Hello All, I'm finally glad that I'm deciding to take care of "Me".... I'm currently waiting approval from the insurance co. However, this should have been done long ago! But patience is always needed when we ourselves are not in charge.

I've gone from the lapband now to RNY on 07-06-2011.. .we now have the new me... Nonetheless, I've view many of your before & after photos which has inspired me greatly. Any comments or advice would do me justice right about now... I need words of encouragement to help me with my patience.  Oh, my heaviest weight was 298 and I'm currently 3 weeks and one day out down 18lbs from my surgery date but at total of 36lbs. According to my physician's office we all should include the weight loss which we've accomplished before the surgery because ultimately we worked to lose it and it was apart of the "trial/before process".  

Thanks and much love....  Shar

airforcewife78
on 8/2/11 10:37 am
Thank you all. I have had several meltdowns today, bad ones! I'm trying to maintain being positive.

LisaBee1964
on 8/2/11 11:06 am - OH
take a deep breath sweetie. you'll be just fine. we all lived through it! :)
  I am lovin' life!         
justjenna
on 8/2/11 11:18 am - ID
Me, too.  Tomorrow at 10:20 am.  Let's just hold hands and go through this together.
Rdy4change11
on 8/2/11 12:24 pm - GA
I'll make sure you're in my prayers tonight!  Everything will be fine!  Congrats on this new beginning!  
candie33
on 8/2/11 12:29 pm
 Congratulations

(deactivated member)
on 8/2/11 12:30 pm
I'm sure everything will be ok, it will all be over before you know it!

You are going to do Great! =)
qnmimi
on 8/2/11 1:33 pm - Cottage Grove, MN
Good luck tomorrow!

Most Active
Recent Topics
What?s your plans for Saturday?
Melody P. · 10 replies · 83 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 263 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 277 views