pre-op testing done

stacyeparker
on 7/29/11 4:03 am - South Charleston, WV
Here I am again. Because of my vacation I had to get my testing done today. It was simple, they drew some blood, did and ekg and talked to me. Reminded me to take my labre out.
Now I just have to call my Surgeon's office and find out my surgery time. They are closed on fridays.
Doing better on my pre-op diet, I finally got some SF jello and popsicles, makes things a lot easier.

I am so excited, things are coming together nicely. I have to be on Lovenox (blood thinner) for a month and I am making my payment today on that.

A fear I had that they may cancel because of an oddness about me has been alieviated. My organs are a mirror image and I was afraid Dr. Rossi may not be able to do an open surgery if he needed to. I saw today that they have my surgery as a possible open.

This will be my last post till after my suregry, so wish me luck :)
jspencer1014
on 7/29/11 8:53 am - Riverdale, GA
Congratulations on getting this far!!! I have my surgery on the 2nd so I'm gonna be a few days ahead of you. I look forward to hearing how it all went! Good luck!!!
"It's not what is taken from you that counts. It's what you do with what you have left."-Hubert Humphrey

Most Active
Recent Topics
What?s your plans for Saturday?
Melody P. · 10 replies · 83 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 263 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 277 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 326 views