Headaches

50andFabulous
on 7/28/11 2:43 am - TX
I am about to start my liquid diet on Tuesday, my surgery date is 16 Aug.  While I am getting ready to start my pre-op, i have trying to reduce my solids and drink more liquids.  I'm hoping that this will make the transition to allliquids a little easier.  My question is:  I have been having headaches since i've reduced my solids.  Has anyone else had this problem.  If so, how did you handle it.  Also I am insulin dependant diabetic and am concerned how that will affect me once i start the liquids.  Any suggestions??!!

jennifer B.
on 7/28/11 3:10 am
hey i had the same problem when i started my liquid diet this past saturday. The headaches last about a day or so but after a while it gets better. Take some tylenol and relax. Your body is reacting to not being fed the 1500-2000 calories we normally would eat just give it some time. it gets easier...believe me.
50andFabulous
on 7/28/11 3:22 am - TX
Thank you, I will try that - when is your surgery date? Good Luck to you!!!
Laura A.
on 7/28/11 4:29 am - Manteca, CA
Your headaches are probably with-drawl symptoms as you transition into the new way of eating.

Happens to me too.....

Laura A.         5'3"  BW299/CW135

jennifer B.
on 7/28/11 6:13 am
My surgery is this tuesday. I am scared to death. I hope your headache gets better just remember little headaches might be now but in the long run it will all be worth it.
Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 49 replies · 218 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 331 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 324 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 25 replies · 334 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 17 replies · 278 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?