THIS broke my stall

Hvhmom
on 7/5/11 9:38 am - raleigh, NC
Ok so I went on a rant about a week or so ago about being in a stall and gaining weight.  It was suggested to increase my calories from roughly 500 calories to 800-1000.  I TRIED doing that putting plenty of proteins first BUT this did not work for me.  I actually piled on an additional pound.    I decided to try the method that i've been doing (low cal high protein) but to really ramp up the proteins & still keeping my caloric intake under 620.    I pushed my protein to 85 grms and my water intake to 70-80.  The VERY next day 3 pounds gone.   Today 3 days later a total of 9 pounds gone.   HOLY SMOKES!!!!

I gotta update my ticker!

HW 269/SW 263/CW 184/GW 135                        
GastricKitty
on 7/5/11 11:43 am - VA
That's awesome! Good for you!

I'm two weeks out and would LOVE to increase my protein and water, but I still can't seem to get down more then 50g of protein and 48oz of water. I get so full on liquids that it's all I can do to get that down. lol. Hopefully I'll be able to drink more next week. My first week I could only drink 18-20 oz of water and 25g of protein. So I'm able to drink more every week. I've only lost 10 pounds since my surgery. Hopefully it will drop faster if I can get more protein and water in.

-Gastric Kitty
janet2921
on 7/5/11 8:22 pm - Chicago, IL
Thank you Hvhmom! Your experience is indeed significant.  too will give it a try. Thank you so much for sharing you method to success!

Janet
"Respect the pouch & embrace the scale."

cent100

Most Active
Recent Topics
What?s your plans for Saturday?
Melody P. · 10 replies · 83 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 263 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 277 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?