If you've got nothing better to do in the next 5 mins

Lisa R.
on 6/29/11 6:50 am - CA
 Go to my page and check out my pictures in the "during" section.  Look at the ones in "Before" too to get a feel for where I started.  I am 8 weeks out and just put up some status pictures .  I have no clue how to post them in this thread like some of you fancy people!  LOL  Tell me how and i will try to post there here so it will be easy.

Anyway, take a look and tell me what you think.  I'm pretty proud but I know I still have a long way to go.  I want to post pictures often so I can always look back and see how far I have come.  I just don't have that many pictures of me really fat because I would always delete them if they were too bad.  I would only keep the ones that "hid" how big I really was.

The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me. ~ Ayn Rand        
JerseyJim
on 6/29/11 7:01 am - Sayre, PA
 You were hot before, you're hot now, and I'm sure you'll be super hot when you reach your goal.  Keep up the great work!! 

HW: 418 SW: 386 CW: 225 GW: 210

Lisa R.
on 6/29/11 7:03 am - CA
 Aw, JIm you are too kind!  Thank you.......

The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me. ~ Ayn Rand        
YankeeRose
on 6/29/11 7:14 am - Meadville, PA
You look great! (I also posted comments on your individual photos). Congrats!

Tammy
Luck 'o the Irish
HW399/SW362/CW219/GW130
*37 lbs were lost pre-op

Lisa R.
on 6/29/11 7:21 am - CA
 Thanks for the nice comments.  I'm not a size 20, but that dress was.  I am wearing a 14 and it's a pretty true 14 because I can go into any store and put on a pair of 14 pants or shorts and fit them.  That dress had to fit the "girls" and they are still pretty big, so I needed the bigger size.  The dress was a bit too big and I was pulling it up all night.

Zombie
on 6/29/11 8:52 am
My first impression was WOW! You looked gorgeous before, now you look very super hot. I hope you don't mind me saying so. Congrats on your success, hope it only gets better.

~Paul~

Lisa R.
on 6/29/11 9:03 am - CA
 Wow, "hot" was never a word I used to describe myself!  LOL.  Thank you.  And you even said such nice things after I tore apart your post yesterday about "hating food" LOL

Zombie
on 6/29/11 9:15 am
Its all good, we are all here for the same thing. Questions and support. If I got my message out the wrong way, then kudos to you for bringing it to my attention. I wasn't offended and was happy to correct myself. Yes "hot". Ok congrats again, you're looking good.

~Paul~

immafatgirl
on 6/29/11 1:44 pm - KY
good lookin honey right here.. u look great . i can tell a MAJOR difference.
Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 488 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 392 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 409 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 226 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 119 views
A Year and a Month Out Already.