NUVISTA COUPON CODE

Andrea U.
on 6/8/11 4:06 am - Wilson, NC
Of what?

I ask this, seeing that you have one post and you set up your account today..

(deactivated member)
on 6/8/11 4:26 am
Yeah, I was speaking to the practitioner (Bariatric Registered Dietitian) as she was posting the coupon code for her patients and was informed of the discussion. I thought I would just FYI the forum. She is not a sales rep but VERY passionate and loves her patients.
Andrea U.
on 6/8/11 4:39 am - Wilson, NC
A "Bariatric Registered Dietician" and she doesn't know about achlorhydiracs not being able to use calcium phosphate and how prebiotics work?

Interesting.

Siberia
on 8/10/11 1:13 am
Hi Andrea,

I just received a message from you regarding the Nuvista sample that you tried recently. The Nuvista product may be mixed with milk (for bariatric patients, any unsweetened high protein milk or fat-free lactose-free, unsweetened soy or almond) and fruit may be added.  Using a blender is recommended to remove any grittiness.  Recipes and discussion concerning product composition can be found on www.nuvista.com.

I am aware that post-op patients have taste changes; this is normal.  My recommendation is for you to try the product again with the addition of milk for added protein, fruit if desired, and use the blender. You may use a sugar substitute also for added sweetness.

Every patient is individual when it comes to likes/dislikes, tolerances/intolerances. 

Best Regards
Andrea U.
on 8/10/11 1:25 am - Wilson, NC
Uh, wrong person.

Considering this isn't really for US? Not seeing the point.

MsTenacious
on 8/7/11 11:31 am
Most Active
Recent Topics