Five weeks out tomorrow and....

Lisa R.
on 6/5/11 8:17 am - CA
 I am down 27lbs!  I am down to a size 14 pants (from a 16/18)

I got hit on at a party Friday night, and some guy just started talking to me at the store Saturday morning. THIS NEVER HAPPENS TO ME!

I wore a strapless dress to a party on Saturday and I looked good!  Everyone commented on how nice I looked.  THAT NEVERS HAPPENS TO ME!

There was cake at the part and I didn't care!  They were drinking at both parties and I still had a great time.

I have perfect blood sugar and blood pressure.  My doctor even decreased my thyroid meds!

I just wanted to share this because I am so happy and it has been a rough 5 weeks with lots of ups and downs and I now know that it was all WORTH IT!!  

Thanks to everyone on this site, you will never know how much all of your posted have helped get me through this.  I wish I could post an avatar pic on my account but I can't grrr!  Eveytime I try it tells me the picture is too big!  So I tried to resize it and that didn't work either.  Any help with that would be great.  I did post some before pictures on my profile, need to get an updated picture up there soon!
Stacemonster
on 6/5/11 8:20 am
Congrats!!

Regarding the picture, I love Irfanview.  It is free software that you can download.  Open your picture in that program and you can choose re-size and cut the size in half and then half again if necessary.  I think pics need to be less than 20KB to be uploaded.  Good luck!

hellyham
on 6/5/11 8:29 am - ME
Congrats on the progress so far, You sound like you have gained alot of confidance.
woot woot having guys notice and hit on you!!!  im married but that is one of my goals...lol...just so i have the option to turn them down.

i have yet to get a pic on here either so i will keep watching this post to see the advice you get.
keep up the good work

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 488 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 392 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 409 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 226 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 119 views