Does Anyone Have This Blender?

katiedid_911
on 5/28/11 1:16 pm
I was wondering if anyone has this blender, and if so, what do you think of it?  I bought the single serve Hamilton Beach one, but it's only 14 ounces and when I blend my drinks, it foams over and "thru" the lid.  This one by Oster is a 20 oz one, so I'm wondering if this one might be better?  I mix my shakes w/ 14-16 ounces of fluid, so I need something a little bigger, but I don't want a "regular" size blender sitting on my counter because I don't have any room and my counter space is very limited.  Any ideas?

www.amazon.com/Oster-BLSTPB-WOR-250-Watt-Blender-Orange/dp/B 004T4LYCQ/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top
Come visit my blog, Is This For Real?!?  katiedid911.blogspot.com/

Jacobsmama08
on 5/28/11 1:25 pm - Morgan Hill, CA
I LOVE my Magic Bullet... it's a little more money than the one you were looking at, but worth every penny. Pre-op I used that thing 3 or 4 times a day. Or more. Post-op I use it once or twice a day, and my husband loves it when he's in the mood for a margarita... which I love, too, but am not, of course drinking right now... so he makes a big margarita for one. Saves me the mess of the huge blender, not to mention he doesn't make a huge blender full of margaritas that he's not gonna drink.. Win-Win!!

Highest weight :412, Weight on surgery day (5/2/11): 370.

katiedid_911
on 5/28/11 1:27 pm
I also have the Magic Bullet, but it's not big enough...picky, ain't I?  LOL

kandl03
on 5/28/11 1:33 pm
I just bought this one yesterday.  So far I love it.  I also had the Hamilton Beach one and I did not like it.  I wanted something that I can make my shakes and easily take them with me anywhere.  The Oster is perfect for that.  I even have the orange one too.  I highly recommend this one.

Kara

Weight lost since Surgery  

Weight lost since first visit with surgeon.
Anna M.
on 5/28/11 1:45 pm - Manchester, NH
My sister just bought that the day before her surgery. I will ask her how she likes it and message you tomorrow am

* Starting weight: 383 * Day of Surgery: 363 * Ticker includes weight lost pre-op *
nanj
on 5/28/11 11:37 pm - MA
Anna, just noticed we had surgery the same day and have lost about the same!  (i've counted the weight I lost post op, did you)/

Nancy

Anna M.
on 5/29/11 12:51 am - Manchester, NH
Do you mean pre-op?  If so, yes I included my pre-op weight.

How are you feeling?

* Starting weight: 383 * Day of Surgery: 363 * Ticker includes weight lost pre-op *
nanj
on 5/29/11 5:14 am - MA
I'm having a bit of trouble getting in all of my protein and liquids and this past week I have been exhausted. How about you?

katiedid_911
on 5/28/11 1:48 pm
Thank you Anna!  I read the reviews on amazon.com and it seems like, for the most part people like it...but I thought I would ask the expert protein drinkers/makers here :)

Anna M.
on 5/29/11 12:54 am - Manchester, NH
Katie, I messaged you, but for anyone else interested, my sister has this blender and loves it. :)

Most Active
Recent Topics