Anyone do Muscle Milk?

katiedid_911
on 4/25/11 5:40 am
I was at the store yesterday and I came across some Muscle Milk.  I picked one up (Malt flavor) and thought the stats look pretty good.  Low sugar, low calorie, high protein.  I haven't tried it yet because I do a Click drink in the mornings and was too full to try it last night.  Just wondering if anyone likes these or can share anymore info with me? 
Come visit my blog, Is This For Real?!?  katiedid911.blogspot.com/

Lileee
on 4/25/11 5:42 am
i love Love LOVE Mucle Milk LIGHT!!!  they have alot of different flavors too!  i have Chocolate, Banana, Strawberry, Vanilla AND Chocolate Peanutbutter!  i think they are Awsome!!!  i never drank the REGULAR Muscle Milk tho...  only the LIGHT one...

Start Weight 275 - im 52yrs Old - 5'7"

had my RNY January 10th 2011

275/230!!!/150

Frank_B
on 4/25/11 5:51 am - Woodbridge, NJ
when i was doing my pre op liquid diet i used Muscle Milk Lite  i loved it.

I am 7 months out now and i have used the regular muscle milk now ( it has more calories then the lite) and i love them too 
shelly70
on 4/25/11 5:55 am - CA
I love muscle milk light!  i use the powder and the ready to drink. I like them both and the powder blends well not gritty or clumpy. I also noticed that you and I have almost surgery date, mine is 10/04/10. How is everything going so far?

katiedid_911
on 4/25/11 6:02 am
Hi Shelly!  Things are going great!  I'm down 86 pounds and am loving it!  How about yourself?  What is the consistancy of Muscle Milk?  I have a hard time drinking thick liquids post op, especially anything with a bunch of protein that is thicker...I know, it's weird LOL 
Come visit my blog, Is This For Real?!?  katiedid911.blogspot.com/

cindigirl72
on 4/25/11 6:32 am
I know it's mainly milk protein and not the whey or soy that my nut says are the best, but it is protein, and I think they are totally yummy.  I have tried the chocolate, banana and the strawberry, and they all tasted really good.

MarilynT
on 4/25/11 6:48 am
Whey protein IS milk protein; one of the two milk proteins (whey and casein).

Marilyn (now in NM)
RNY 10/2/01
262(HW)/150-155(GW)/159(CW)
(updated March 2012)

DComstock2010
on 4/25/11 6:45 am - CA
I personally have only tried the ready made muscle milk and could not drink it. It was too thick and the taste (it was cake batter) was just gross. But then I also know a lot of other people that like it.
RNY- 2/18/2011

acbbrown
on 4/25/11 6:49 am - Granada Hills, CA
I like it a lot! And it's lactose free (which I like).

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

snguyen17
on 4/25/11 8:30 am
I love, love, love, the Muscle Milk Lite pre-made.  I can't stand the gritty/powdery texture of everything else I've tried out there.  It does get a bit exp, but Costco carries them and actually had COUPONS for it a few months back...you bet I loaded up on a few cases.  If it wasn't for Muscle Milk, I'd be seriously protein deficient at this point....I'm a chocoholic too, so it's great that it's thicker than most...I guess that's why I don't taste the grit

Most Active
Recent Topics