Tasty Ready Made Protein Shakes????

Pam T.
on 1/11/11 12:19 am - Saginaw, MI
 No kiddos in my house. But I have a cat who likes to lay on my feet anytime I stand still for more than 3 seconds... does that count?

My Recipe Index is packed full of yumminess!
Visit my blog: Journey to a Healthier Me  ...or my Website

The scale can measure the weight of my body but never my worth as a woman. ~Lysa TerKeurst author of Made to Crave

Kiya95
on 1/11/11 12:29 am - MD
Lol...
birthdaygirl
on 1/10/11 1:59 am - Lithonia, GA
I agree with Pam....buy a tub of unflavored, or your favorite flavor protein and make your own adding your favorite liquid or fruit....you will get more protein per serving too for help with healing!...congrats!

HW/293....SW/276....PSW/168....CW/148...GW/150  
TamaraL
on 1/9/11 11:48 pm
I like the Oh yeah chocolate protien shakes.  I did the low carb chocolate Slimfast shakes pre op.  They are okay. 

Tamara

bridget B.
on 1/10/11 12:03 am
I like Premier Protein RDT shakes..the chocolate.  I get them at Sam's CLub.  30gms of protein

Bridget Fortune Burns

poet_kelly
on 1/10/11 12:49 am - OH
Not really.  I like the Atkins shakes OK but I wouldn't exactly call them affordable and I don't love them.  I really like the shakes I make myself the best.

Kelly
cindy31
on 1/10/11 1:12 am - Gwynn Oak, MD
Atkins chocalate , vanilla and strawberry shakes are the bomb. The most reasonablly proced place I have found them is Walmart about 5-6 bucks for a pack of 4, SAMS has  a case of 12 for about 15 bucks.. Do you have your date I see we have the same doctor.
            Highest weight- 325  Day of surgery- 301  Post surgery -306            
Kiya95
on 1/10/11 1:36 am - MD
Thanks!!! I heard they were good as well... Unfortunately no I do not have my date yet. I just spoke with Janice a few minutes ago and she's waiting for the lady that schedules them to let her know. I am truly hoping for a Friday date though... Yours is in a couple weeks,,, Excited much? I'm sure!!!!
cindy31
on 1/11/11 1:45 am - Gwynn Oak, MD
Yes I can not wait i am nervous and excited all together. Stay on them about your date, I had to. I can say Dr. Lo Menzo is great and has our best interest at heart. I wnet in for surgery before when he got in and saw my liver was to large he imediately stopped and explained to my husband that is the safest thing to do . So we are in good hands.
            Highest weight- 325  Day of surgery- 301  Post surgery -306            
Kiya95
on 1/11/11 4:06 am - MD
I believe we are as well... AND I GOT MY DATE!!!! WooHoo!!! It's 2/21/11
Most Active