POUCH PARTY

Cleopatra_Nik
on 7/15/10 4:08 am - Baltimore, MD
Working on it. Before I sell the brand I gotta establi****!

RNY Gastric Bypass 1-8-08 350/327/200 (HW/SW/CW). I spend most of my time playing with my food over at Bariatric Foodie - check me out!

Mara C.
on 7/15/10 4:10 am - Millbury, MA
Go for it!!  Good luck!
              LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat      RNY Maintenance

"Create your day"
Cleopatra_Nik
on 7/15/10 4:13 am - Baltimore, MD

Thanks! It's going to take a good deal more parties to get to the point of franchising but I am committed to doing it!

To that effect, if you are both interested in an MA party, I am game. Let me know!

RNY Gastric Bypass 1-8-08 350/327/200 (HW/SW/CW). I spend most of my time playing with my food over at Bariatric Foodie - check me out!

MommyosaRose
on 7/15/10 11:45 am
 ihhh look at what I started!  LOL Now you have to come to MA! 

~Starting Weight: 261 lbs~~Pre-Op Weight: 241 lbs~
~Current Weight: 155 lbs~

"Just when the Caterpillar thought her life was over, She began to fly..." 

Mara C.
on 7/15/10 4:17 am - Millbury, MA
What's it all entail?  If I remember from reading something a long time ago it has to do with learning how to cook high protein foods etc?!  What do you sell or is it more cooking class?

"Create your day"
Cleopatra_Nik
on 7/15/10 4:52 am - Baltimore, MD

That is a very good question!

We do, in fact, teach post-ops to cook good, healthy meals. But we do more than that.

Do you watch Food Network?

Think Rachel Ray + Good Eats + Emeril LIve. We’re part cooking, part education, part entertainment. We do cooking demos, games geared toward helping folks understand nutrition, prizes and of course I’m crazy as all get out so there’s that!

So basically it’s like having a cooking show, cooking class and sitcom live in front of you.

Ummmm…Nessa has been to a few parties so perhaps she can sum up the experience from the guest perspective. She’s hosted one, attended four (making her, I think , the record holder).

Mara C.
on 7/15/10 5:02 am - Millbury, MA
Sounds like a blast!  If you'd come out I'd host or go to one, but I have a tiny house and kitchen (a little ranch in the Worcester area of Mass).  I could however probably get my Aunt's vacation house down Cape Cod for a night or weekend in Sept. if peeps would travel out there!  You would die for that kitchen....huge!!!!!

"Create your day"
Cleopatra_Nik
on 7/15/10 5:21 am - Baltimore, MD

Frankly I would die for nearly any kitchen that is not my own. My little kitchen is nice. Anyone interested in seeing it, check out my cooking videos on BF. But it’s small. I heart big kitchens.

Ummmmm…someone (not me) should post this to your state board to see if there is interest. Folks  there probably don’t know me so it wouldn’t be very effective for me to do it. At this point, however, we’d be looking at something closer to November. I am booked almost through the end of October (barring my “no travel" restriction around my youngest daughter’s birthday). But we do a FABULOUS holiday themed party with desserts and things that you can have for Thanksgiving and Christmas so that would be fun!

J

Mara C.
on 7/15/10 5:29 am - Millbury, MA
November would be FABULOUS.... and I already put a msg about it on the Mass board!

"Create your day"
redfraggle
on 7/15/10 4:48 am
i WOULD so go. . i'm in MA too!!

~*~Amanda~*~
HW/SW/CW/GW
308/295/

first mini goal of 50 lbs lost MET 05/29/10

2nd mini goal of getting to my lowest adult weight (also my pre-pregnancy weight) MET 06/13/10

3rd mini goal of FINALLY weighing less than my husband (unless the stinker keeps losing weight) MET 06/26/2010
8lbs to go to get to my 100lbs lost goal (hoping to make it by 09/22/2010) MET (early November)

3 lbs to get to my BIG goal of weighing less than 200

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 485 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 389 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 402 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 226 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 118 views