Pam T or Vitalady:Lab List

babagrlshell
on 4/8/10 7:03 am - Columbus, GA
 I took the list (last week) to my new PCP and pretty much told her that I had a script for some of the bloodwork, but I needed her to run all the rest. She looked at me like I had three eyes, but she did it anyhow. I just sat there and explained why I needed each one, had a couple research articles for back up and gave the impression that I wouldn't be going anywhere until she ordered the tests. I didn't split it into two sets, she was fairly okay with it. 

I have copies of large panels of bloodwork done last year that included irons, b-12, thyroid, and like 10 other things (pre-op) so I'll be including them into my spreadsheet since I'll have a good baseline. 
vitalady
on 4/8/10 7:33 am - Puyallup, WA
RNY on 10/05/94
Most docs really LIKE the dx codes I've offered. There's prolly more, but if you are like me and your insurance will not pay if it's connected to WLS, using those 579 codes is the kiss of death.

There are a dozen more, equally valid, very provable. So, we just grab a couple of those and my 5-6 docs are all fine with getting it all done in one gob, even tho it touches several areas.

Michelle
RNY, distal, 10/5/94 

P.S.  My year + long absence has NOTHING to do with my WLS, or my type of WLS. See my profile.

(deactivated member)
on 4/8/10 6:02 am
I'm stealing this and putting it on my blog so I have it next month for my physical :)

TYVM

And how are you doing???
Andrea U.
on 4/8/10 6:12 am - Wilson, NC
Actually, if you wait, I'm doing a better post on my blog that is a bit better and formatted...

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 501 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 400 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 420 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 232 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 122 views
A Year and a Month Out Already.