OT- Bra shopping (long)

Our Lady of the Holy
Rollers

on 7/15/09 11:46 am
 It's called a tube sock with straps!! LMAO

-----------------------------------------

Our Lady of the Holy Rollers

That's not a tiara. I just bedazzle my horns.

maris_38
on 7/15/09 9:45 am - Orlando, FL
I feel for you Squid - bra shopping has become the bane of my existence!  I have one 34DD (was a 46DD) that is the freaking only bra that fits me properly.  I went to LB, Avenue, Khols, Walmart, Target, TJ Maxx, Macy's and couldn't find another.  I have refused to go to Victoria's Secret because one of the things I was looking forward to about losing weight was that bras and undies wouldn't be so insanely expensive. *sigh*

There's a whole "Murphy's Law" thing going on with clothes shopping I swear.  Back when I was size 30 and went to LB and Avenue, the only sizes they had in the store for the items I liked were 14/16... now that I'm in a 14/16 (top... bottom 18)... all I freaking find are size 26/28 and 30!!!   *sigh*
iisme
on 7/15/09 9:49 am
lol  you are sooooooo right Maris!
I can only find the larger sizes now and pre-op I could only find the sizes I am looking for now!

10 pounds loss pre-op
Our Lady of the Holy
Rollers

on 7/15/09 11:47 am
 Yep, I'm experiencing the same thing. . . I think it's a gub'mint conspiracy!

-----------------------------------------

Our Lady of the Holy Rollers

That's not a tiara. I just bedazzle my horns.

Missy C.
on 7/15/09 10:14 am - Hendersonville, TN
 I have ONE bra right now.  yes friends.  One.  Wash rinse  repeat.  I won't buy another one until I am almost at goal.  Who  am I kidding.. I will tired of this really soon.  I am certain of it.  

I was a 46B before surgery and the ONE bra I own is a 38D.  I feel like I am in boobie heaven.  *sigh*
You on facebook?  So am I.  Search for Missy French Coffman
HW/ 338  Starting Weight w/clinic /324  Surgery/307  Current/175 Goal/168

Denise M.
on 7/16/09 4:51 am
Tee hee!  I am SO raggin' you on this at support group next week, Missy!!!! 

Muaaahahahahahaa!

mom23reds
on 7/15/09 12:00 pm - Bryan, TX
Congrats on finding 30 bras to even try on at a basic department store.

I still have to drive 2 hours to Houston to be custom fitted for my 36J bras.

I started out a 48J and I'm now a 36 J -- "JUST CUT THE DAMNED THINGS OFF ALREADY!!!"

The good news (for me) was the surgeon agreed that reduction is a necessity for me and with my changing back to Scott & White insurance, they only have a 500 g per breast requirement for reduction and I've got that EASILY...

First I gotta lose the last 40 lbs and get the medial thigh lift and saddlebags taken care of. THEN I'll worry about boobies going bye-bye along with batwings!

Susan

AutumnLeaves
on 7/15/09 1:03 pm
Great thread!
Anyone have any suggestions for how to match nipple heighth?
They don't look even lately.
Is it me?

(deactivated member)
on 7/15/09 3:24 pm
Oh gosh, I'm looking forward to buying a new bra size, but at the same time I'm dreading it.  Sorry about your ordeal, but glad you got something out of it. :)

BTW, this is why you would wear double-sided tape on your boobs:

http://j.bdbphotos.com/fashion/pictures/6L/35/635_large.jpg and jus****ch Beyonce's 'Crazy In Love' video and that should explain it. :p

P.S.  Totally unrelated but ouch:  http://www.coolfunpics.com/slides/High_Heels.jpg
barbccrn
on 7/15/09 5:29 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Yes Victoria Secret sale staff will measure you. Nothing copmpares to their Push up bras...OMG...I haven't had cleavage like this since I was 18. Was lucky...caught their semi annual sale and with the 30% employee discount(Thanks Britt) I ended up getting 5 AWESOME bras for about $130. All were originally priced in the $40-$55 range.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Recent Topics
Happy Friday!
EnjoynLife · 0 replies · 46 views
What's on your (photo) Friday menu?
Ymaliz · 45 replies · 346 views
What's on your Thursday menu?
Ymaliz · 42 replies · 346 views
Another Tuff Day!
EnjoynLife · 0 replies · 62 views
What's on your Wednesday menu?
Ymaliz · 59 replies · 439 views