OT- Bra shopping (long)

Booze.jpg Booze image by cinnagrl22

-----------------------------------------

Our Lady of the Holy Rollers

That's not a tiara. I just bedazzle my horns.

LRPRICE
on 7/15/09 7:22 am - ROBINSON, TX
yep i totally relate as i went to victorias secret last night my best friend informed me that i needed to go bra shoppin so i did and i fit in a 36!!  and i have the muffin top boob thing that i hate with a passion going on might be taking it back -might just grow down to it -dont know!!!   i took my 10 bras in and it was a big chore i feel like i need to try them on with my shirt(well not all of them cuz it was 850 mall closes at 9 and some were a bust from first second) so i can see what i actually look like in it to others. its not easy figuring what size to get my old ones were 40 DDD and i bought 2-36DD s last night but mybe i still do need the DDD since im having the muffin top boobage!!  didnt think i could still be a DDD since they are looking so saggy and yuck!  oh well at least i can wear an XL shirt!!!! that is worth some saggy boobage i think!!! lisap
butterjoy
on 7/15/09 7:34 am - Elkview, WV
Wow,  I was really glad to read the complaints.  I have had a heck of a time trying to find a bra to fit me also!  A friend told me to go to Victoria's Secrets and they would actually take measurements of  your "girls" and help find a bra to fit comfortably.  Is this true?  I have not gone there yet but, plan to soon.

JOY

* Our family is a circle of love and strength. With every birth and every union, the circle grows. Every joy shared adds more love. Every obstacle faced together makes the circle stronger. The love of a family is life's greatest blessing.   
     I have reached my goal! Praying angel:9896

Our Lady of the Holy
Rollers

on 7/15/09 11:41 am
Most likely, I will eventually go to VS after I've gotten closer to goal, but I didn't want to spend the buckage on the boobage at this point. LOL

viar
on 7/15/09 11:44 am
JC Penney has bra fittings every few months.  Someone will measure you and work with you until you find one you like.  Watch their ads.
hazmat11
on 7/15/09 8:03 am
 I wish I lived somewhere they would fit a bra for you. I have a roll under my arm in every bra I try. I will think I have a bra that fits and then I bend over for something and out it flops. I keep trying but I am not having much luck . I was never very large a 38c before surgery so size isn't the issue its the empty bag. I do not see plastics in my future right now anyway so I don't know what to do. I am about a 36b now and I say about because it depends on the bra. The sizes are crazy.
Susie

Our Lady of the Holy
Rollers

on 7/15/09 11:43 am
I have that same roll. . . I've found that if you lean forward and "help" the girls into the cups, one at a time, that helps to reduce the rolls. It also helps to fill the cups, too. Next thing you know, I'm gonna have to have a trapeeze put into my room so I can hang from it while trying to put on my bra! 

CANADIAN GASTRIC
CHICKY

on 7/15/09 1:46 pm - Canada
Ok that got me- lmao

When I was away in May - my friend stayed with me a few nights at my hotel- I have known her a million years and had pre-warned about the hanging skin and to take cover!

I am modest but I was talking and got distracted and went about putting my bra on to get dressed- you know I rolled the puppies up and inserted into contraption- then jiggle- then push in the flap of skin that pops out the side - then jiggle again -  then try to make the cleavage in the middle- then bend over - adjust - shimmy - etc etc- my friend lost it and was rolling around on the bed laughing- she said in 45 years she has never witnessed so much aerobic activity when putting a bra on - she said when I told her that I wore a 36D long- she never imagined that I literaly roll them up to put my bra on!

Plastics please!!!

deb

STARTING 2010 WITH A BANG! 160 LBS LOST!

WLS JOURNEY: HW-292/SW-273/CW-132-GOAL 125LBS
        WHO WOULD HAVE THUNK IT - ME - 132 LBS ! omg

- Happy to be Brenda B's angel !

iisme
on 7/15/09 8:14 am

I was wearing a 46DDD before WLS. About 3 months ago (3 months post op) I bought a size 44DDD.
I went to visit my folks for 4 weeks (just got home yesterday) and while I was there my mom told me I needed a new bra. I had a feeling I did but when someone else notices that's not good!
I went to Nordstrom and I said  "Do you have a bra that fits my size" (thinking I was still soooo fat) she took me to the dressing room, had my remove my shirt , she measured me and said she'd be right back.
She came in and handed me a bra and turned around to give me privacy as I put it on. She then helped me with it and said, "Perfect fit!" I was in shock. She got it right the first time!
I asked what size it was and nearly fell over when she said it was a 38H!  OMG! Do they really make bras that are size "H"??? She informed me my bra was WAYYYY too big in the band and that's what was making me look "droopy"  There is no spillage with this new bra and it really does look soooooooo much better.
Yes, it was expensive but I strongly advise anyone who needs to be fitted to go somewhere *****ally knows what they are doing.

10 pounds loss pre-op
Lisa0719
on 7/15/09 9:29 am - PA
From the topic of this thread, I thought squidsmom had found bras in size long ---- that's what I need since WLS --- Anyone know where I can find a 38DD LONG?

104 lbs lost now Maintenance BABY!!!! 

Recent Topics
Happy Friday!
EnjoynLife · 0 replies · 45 views
What's on your (photo) Friday menu?
Ymaliz · 45 replies · 346 views
What's on your Thursday menu?
Ymaliz · 42 replies · 346 views
Another Tuff Day!
EnjoynLife · 0 replies · 62 views
What's on your Wednesday menu?
Ymaliz · 59 replies · 439 views