It's Been Two Years, 135 lbs, and 20 (10) Dress Sizes

(deactivated member)
on 7/9/09 2:08 pm, edited 7/9/09 2:13 pm - Los Angeles, CA
I don't really know how the express how grateful I am to everyone on this board who ever helped me though any of my silly problems, though the endless amount of questioning, through the WOW moments, the "It'll never happen moments" and through the "ooh, alcohol is FUN moments".

So much variety and I am grateful for every single experienve with all of you who have helped to change my life and inspire me daily as I read about yoursl

Here's what I iooked like about 4 weeks after my Lower Body Lift and Tummy Tuck.

Here's What I looked like right before my RNY.

And her'e my little video I  made. smg.photobucket.com/albums/v203/shira467/

Yesterday, July 8, I had a brachioplaty and boob augmenttion done. I'm a bit tender , but I'll be amazing. So truly, thank you to ALL of your. Forr teachingme to listen  to myslef and not just be a damn hypocrite. To listej to my body, and that i can be just as happy with 2 pieces of chocolate, if not more happy, than if you'd have the whole box.

So thank you. Just thank you, and excuse the rambliings. I'm on painkillers!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket (Who'd Have Every Though THAT WOULD HAPPEN!!

teresaNnyc
on 7/9/09 2:35 pm - new york, NY
*****just kidding. I'm so proud of you -- I know what you've been through having gone through it with you & I'm so proud!!
CONGRATS!! Now get your arse back to NYC!!

201 pounds lost since surgery!! And I'm 2 1/2 inches taller too!!

And YES I still eat Carbs and Fats but I know what portion control is!!

Surgery Date: 6/5/07
(deactivated member)
on 7/9/09 2:45 pm - Los Angeles, CA
FYI, I hate that you weigh SO much less than me. I can't get to 130 for **** it makes me feeel pathetic.

Anyway, lets bargain shop in August wen I'm in!

****a
teresaNnyc
on 7/10/09 4:09 am - new york, NY
You haven't seen me in a while I'm back to 148 and very happy now. I don't care what the BMI chart says I looked sick and felt like crap at 138.

201 pounds lost since surgery!! And I'm 2 1/2 inches taller too!!

And YES I still eat Carbs and Fats but I know what portion control is!!

Surgery Date: 6/5/07
(deactivated member)
on 7/10/09 6:02 am - Los Angeles, CA
What? I no comprende!

I guess I should. My body likes being around 142, and I know that's an okay number, but it's been drilled in my head I should be 130, ya know?

We'll see what happens now. I had my brachio and boobs done yesterday, so we'll see. I think I'll be more in proportion at 142 or whatever when all the swelling goes down. Maybe, god forbid, I'll even accept myself. But let's not pu****
Jupiter6
on 7/9/09 2:57 pm - Near Media, Pa- South of Philly, NJ
You GO Sheeshy!

"Oh sweet and sour Jesus, that is GOOD!" - Stephen Colbert  Lap RNY 7/07-- Lap Gallbladder 5/08--  
     Emergency Bowel Repair
6/08 -Dr. Meilahn, Temple U.  
 Upper and Lower Bleph/Lower Face Lift 
12/08 
     Fraxel Repair 2/09-- Lower Bleph Re-Do 5/09  -Dr. Pontell, Media PA  Mastopexy/Massive 
     Brachioplasty/ Extended Abdominoplasty 
(plus Mons Lift and Upper Leg lift) / Hernia Repair
      6/24/09 ---Butt Lift and Lateral Thighplasty Scheduled 7/6/10
 - Dr. Ivor Kaplan VA Beach

Total Cost: $33,500   Start wt: 368   RNY wt: 300  Goal wt: 150   Current wt: 148.2  BMI: 24.7

(deactivated member)
on 7/10/09 12:00 am - Los Angeles, CA
Ay, I don't know how you're dealing with your plastics, so impressed. My boobs are killing me!
Melody L.
on 7/9/09 3:03 pm - Keizer, OR
You look great, wtg!!
~Melody~  5'6" Tall, 42 years old

christine G.
on 7/9/09 11:57 pm
you look fantasic!!!

Christine

Breast Lift/Brachioplasty January 18, 2011
Lower Body Lift March 3, 2011
Inner Thigh Lipo/Lift May 4, 2011 

MelissaF
on 7/10/09 3:45 am - Northwood, IA
You look dang incredible Shira! So glad I can share this journey with you!!! in all aspects - ok except girls and lack of wings :-) Someday! You rock!!!!
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

Recent Topics
Compassion, Self Unnerstannin
EnjoynLife · 0 replies · 30 views
Its Caturday!! :)
EnjoynLife · 0 replies · 38 views
Happy Friday!
EnjoynLife · 0 replies · 58 views
What's on your (photo) Friday menu?
Ymaliz · 46 replies · 382 views