My thoughts on Dr. Rey Shapewear and Spanx

Jeanine Davidson
on 7/14/10 7:52 pm - San Francisco, CA
Classic Shapewear also carries Dr. Rey shapewear. The difference is their prices are usualy lower plus they offer free shipping unlike Sears. I got this high waist brief after I had a tummy tuck. It's not too bad and overall I'm happy with the products. I wish they made it in white though because I often wear white and I'm not sure it can't be seen through my shirt. I plan on ordering style 71 soon since I have my daughter's graduation party coming up and I'd like to have a nice cleavage. The model in the picture is sexy. I wi**** looked the same on me.
FlourPower
on 4/7/08 2:31 am - PA
Candis, I've seen Spanx at Lane Bryand and I think Catherines sells them too.
(deactivated member)
on 4/7/08 3:04 am
I've seen Spanx at Target too!  I love them and I'm an apple!!  Thanks for sharing all the good info here!!
cat59
on 4/7/08 4:19 am - Reydon, OK
HmmmI'm an hourglass and love Dr. Rey! I use the low waisted step in and the full body suit. I'm going back to Sears today for the highwaisted one, too. Spanx aren't enough, IMO...and I look darn good in everything with Dr. Rey's help! Sure, he's a nut-job, but he knows what he's doing, and that doesn't matter when he lifts my rear, keeps my hanglies from dangling, and helps flatten my tummy.

Puppie
on 4/7/08 7:14 am - Austin, TX
I like Lipo in a Box the best!

puppie AT livejournal DOT com

285/252/148/I'm at Gooooooal!
RNY 02/12/2008
5' 7"
Austin, TX

iso: a job!
on 4/7/08 8:19 am - Jamestown, NC
Thanks for posting this, B Girl. I have never heard of Dr. Rey, but I am an EXTREME pear, so I know that when the important events are happening, when I need all my jiggly skin and fat held in, Spanx and those products are the way to go.

I have had similar experience with a tightening/'girdle' panty doing the same thing Dr. Rey's did - cutting into my thigh. It's SO not flattering! I hate when that happens.
Highest ('06): 375 Pre-Surgery: 322 Current (11/5): 215 Goal: 150?
i'm a blogger!

Renee T.
on 5/8/08 9:22 am
Do any of you have low hanging skin in the panni area?  What girdle works best to lift and shove that in?  lol thanks!

B Girl
on 5/11/08 9:05 am
Hey Renee I don't have a low hanging panni.  You may want to post a new thread, so that more people will read your question.  Good luck
Mom2aTrio
on 9/6/09 12:26 pm - IN
I was JUST gonna post this in the same thread....thats my problem....my panni hangs and everything I have tried does nothing for that...I have tried lifting and tucking and pushing it in all sorts of directions but it still sits there like a crazy roll!

Jill
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me. ~ Philippians 4:13

lrshryock
on 9/5/09 6:13 am - Acworth, GA
 Hey! My name is Lisa and I am a gastric bypass patient. I have recently found BodyMagic! This is an amazing product. It's a garment that is made for women and they also have men's garments too. But, it was created by a Orthopedic surgeon and an engineer for burn victums. Go check out this webpage!! You will NOT be sorry. 

www.Udrop3.com
[email protected]

Lisa
Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 8 replies · 41 views
What's on your July 4 Menu?
Queen JB · 5 replies · 128 views