Flavorless Protein Mix

Christinew
on 2/13/08 12:48 am - Fergus Falls, MN
I buy all my vitamins from Walmart. I get the store brand. As far as protein goes I get it online, and the brand I use is Syntrax Nectar. I got tired of all the other kinds . Good luck. Christine
KMB
on 3/5/08 10:04 am, edited 3/5/08 10:05 am - Springfield, MA
Congrats on your surgery date, I just had mine done on the 27th of Feb. They have a product available that has all your needed supplements in one chewable pill. They are made by OptiSource and they come in citrus flavor, they are pretty good. It is a post op formula especially made for us. It is exclusive to Walgreens and OptiSource. Some Doctor's offices that specialize in weight also carry them, but Walgreens.com is your best bet.  http://www.novartisnutrition.com/us/productDetail?id=354&sou rce=summary <---- That is the product description, they sell drinks and things also. I just take the pills.  Its a month supply and you take 4 chewable pills a day. You never have to measure or add anything. Its great. They run in the range of 26-27 dollars, they should not be more than that...excluding shipping. I know 26 dollars a month isn't a deal but they are easy and moderately priced. I'm busy enough measuring and reading labels, so its nice not to worry if I'm getting enough b-12 or calcium. :) As far as protein supplements, I have never tried unflavored, although I would like too because flavored ties you to mixing it with certain things, rather than anything. What I use is: Body Fortress 100% Whey in Chocolate. I am very picky and this isnt to shabby its good with water and milk. I bought it at Wal*Mart, $32.99 per 5LB jug. Their website is Bodyfortress.com. Wal*Mart also carried 2 LB jugs for 17 or $ 18.99. The link for Novartis also has the BeneProtein, if you want flavorless they'll direct you to where it is sold. If you have any questions or anything about the surgery or after the surgery, feel free to contact me. I'm fresh out, I remember most of the details. ;) Good Luck. -Katie
Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 462 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 377 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 50 replies · 376 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 215 views
What?s on this Sunday?s menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 112 views
Recent Topics