jonathan R.’s Posts

jonathan R.
on 1/16/10 12:12 am
Topic: RE: I would like to talk to anyone who has had the ROSE
You really must have no life to analyze all of my posts.  I had stomaphyx and it worked great at first and then I gained back weight and then had ROSE procedure which worked great and have now kept off the weight.  You should really find something better to do with your life then attack me for no good reason.
jonathan R.
on 1/16/10 12:11 am
Topic: RE: Dr. Shawn Garber
 You really must have no life to analyze all of my posts.  I had stomaphyx and it worked great at first and then I gained back weight and then had ROSE procedure which worked great and have now kept off the weight.  You should really find something better to do with your life then attack me for no good reason.
jonathan R.
on 1/10/10 3:13 am
 I did have the stomaphyx procedure and it did not work and then had the ROSE procedure which worked great.  You shouldn't make such accusations.
jonathan R.
on 1/7/10 12:32 pm
 Dr. Garber offers both the ROSE procedure and banding over bypass.  I have heard good results with both at his support group meetings from his post-op patients.  He supposedly has one of the largest experiences with revision in the US.
jonathan R.
on 1/7/10 12:31 pm
 Dr. Garber no longer does the Stomaphyx because it doesn't work and only does the ROSE procedure.  I had amazing results with the ROSE.  You should probably contact him to look into the ROSE.  He made my stoma really tight down to 5 mm.
jonathan R.
on 1/7/10 12:27 pm
Topic: RE: I would like to talk to anyone who has had the ROSE
 I had the ROSE procedure by Dr. Garber in NY and it worked great.  I got back my quick sense of fullness after eating and I now stay full longer after meals.  I recommend the procedure. Dr. Garber has the largest experience in the world with ROSE. Good to luck to you.
jonathan R.
on 12/29/09 11:40 pm
Topic: RE: 20 lbs--Rose?
 I had the ROSE by Dr. Garber in NY and it worked great. You should consider it.
jonathan R.
on 12/29/09 11:37 pm
Topic: RE: Is there a surgery to go in and make stomach small again?
 You should look into either the ROSE procedure or BOB - band over bypass.  My surgeon Dr. Garber in NY does both of these.  Good luck!!!!!
jonathan R.
on 12/19/09 1:12 am
Topic: RE: StomaphyX Procedure
 Stomaphyx does not work.  My surgeon Dr. Garber in NY stopped performing these because the results were horrible.  He now does the ROSE procedure and has had great results.  I had the result and it has worked great.  Good luck.
jonathan R.
on 9/15/09 9:53 am
Topic: RE: Interested in the Stomophy revision, does anyone know much about this?
 Stomaphyx doesn't work.  Look into the ROSE procedure or Lapband over the bypass.
jonathan R.
on 9/15/09 9:51 am
Topic: RE: Stomaphyx
 The stomaphyx is a scam that does not work.  Look into the ROSE procedure.  My doctor has closed fistulas with the ROSE procedure.  Dr. Shawn Garber in NY.
jonathan R.
on 9/1/09 12:39 pm
Topic: RE: Rose Procedure
 I had the ROSE procedure by Dr. Garber in NY and lost 75 lbs.  He made my stoma really tight and I get full very quickly after eating and stay satisfied for a long time after eating. I think he has done more than most surgeon in the US.  Experience with this procedure probably leads to better results because it is such a new procedure. He is also very accessible via email anytime to ask questions.
jonathan R.
on 9/1/09 12:33 pm
Topic: RE: large stoma
 The best option is the ROSe procedure done endoscopically to tighten your stoma.  It is the only endoscopic revision procedure which works.  The other option is putting a lapband over gastric bypass. My surgeon Dr. Shawn Garber performs these procedures in NY.
jonathan R.
on 8/2/09 12:37 am
Topic: RE: Hi Everyone...Dr Thompson Boston
 You should check out Dr. Shawn Garber on Long Island.  He has one of the largest experiences with endoscopic revision surgery and performs the ROSE procedure. You shouldn't need to wait until November
jonathan R.
on 8/2/09 12:27 am
Topic: RE: Stomaphyx Results! Positive Inquiries Only
 My surgeon says the Stomaphyx does not work and that the ROSE procedure is much better.  Look into having the ROSE procedure and don't waste your money on the Stomaphyx
jonathan R.
on 8/2/09 12:24 am
Topic: RE: No Band Over Bypass?
 You obviously need to chose another surgeon who know what he is doing.  My surgeon Dr. Shawn Garber does lots of bands over previous gastric bypasses.
jonathan R.
on 8/2/09 12:20 am
Topic: RE: My ROSE Experience
 I am sorry to hear about your problems with the ROSE procedure.  You should not blame it on the ROSE procedure but on your surgeon who probably had minimal experience performing this advanced endoscopic procedure.  My surgeon Dr. Shawn Garber who has one of the largest experiences with the ROSE procedure in the US performed my ROSE procedure with great success in only 30 minutes.  It is important to research your surgeon and their experience prior to undergoing a procedure and not being a guinea pig.
jonathan R.
on 4/27/09 4:47 am
Topic: RE: So Bummed Want Revision band over RNY
 It is definitely worth your trip to see Dr. Shawn Garber.  He has a large experience with band over bypass .  I have met some of his patients had support group meetings that have had a huge success with band over bypass. Contact me with any questions.
jonathan R.
on 1/21/09 7:42 am
Topic: RE: Stomaphyx
 Stomaphyx doesn't work.  Look into the ROSE procedure.  Dr. garber in NY does it.
jonathan R.
on 9/6/08 8:56 am
Topic: RE: Rose procedure in NY
 Anyone have the ROSE procedure. I am having it by Dr. Shawn Garber in NY and would love to talk to other people that have had it as well.  I heard the results have been excellent to tighten up my stoma and my pouch through the mouth
jonathan R.
on 9/6/08 8:54 am
Topic: RE: restore procedure for dilated stoma
 I made a mistake, I am having the ROSE procedure with the USGI device.  I can't wait.
jonathan R.
on 9/6/08 8:53 am
Topic: RE: rose procedure
 I am having the Rose procedure by Dr. Shawn Garber in NY.  I will let you know how things go.
jonathan R.
on 9/6/08 8:48 am
Topic: RE: RNY yto LAP band in the NE
 Check out Dr. Shawn Garber in NY - Long Island.  He specializes in endoscopic revisions like stomaphyx and Rose procedure and also has done lots of lapbands over RNY gastric bypass.  Stay away from the DS - lots of complications.
jonathan R.
on 9/6/08 8:41 am
Topic: RE: ROSE
 I am having Dr. Shawn Garber in NY do the procedure for me.  He is one of the most experienced with these endoscopic revisions.  Has done more than a 100.  I heard the Rose procedure has better results than the stomaphyx so that is why I chose the ROse even though it was a little more money.
jonathan R.
on 8/31/08 1:12 pm
Topic: RE: My StomaPhyx plan and experience
 Thanks for the info.  What kind of insurance do you have?
Most Active