Breast Reduction Surgery Tomorrow

turnbough7
on 4/12/06 12:08 am - AL
Thanks for all advice about my breast reduction surgery. I have decided to go ahead with it. I am scared about being too small but it will have to be better than how I am now. At least I will be able to work out instead of just walk which will help the rest of my body be smaller to match my boobs. Guess, I am just willing to risk them being too small in order to not have them too big. My plastic surgeon (when I saw her before) said that I would be a B cup since she has to remove at least 500 grams from each breast for insurance to cover. I am now a DD. I prefer a small or average C. Maybe, just maybe, it will be my lucky day ! I don't really care about the cup size - just want to look normal and feel normal... Just an update................I will when I am home. TD
RobinH
on 4/12/06 9:38 am - Mustang, OK
Good Luck!!!! I know how you feel. I am actually a DDD nd I HATE them!!! I could care less if I have any. Well, I want some but not what I have. Hopefully, when I lose weight I will lose them, too. I envy you!! Robin
turnbough7
on 4/12/06 10:02 am - AL
Thanks Robin! I have heard of people losing a cup size or more in their breasts when they lose weight, but it has never happened to me in all the times I have lost, and it didn't happen to my mother. Just hopefully, they won't be TOO small. By the way, I envy you, too! I am SO hoping for a revision! Good luck - I know you can't wait until that day is here. Tabatha (I sent you an e-mail, too.)
Most Active