things look promising

AMYLU
on 3/3/06 12:40 am - Conroe, TX
Well, finally after a year and half I think the approval for my revision from VBG to RNY is on its way. With hopes to have the surgery in June (due to kids and school and work and stuff). What I would love to hear about are those of you who have had it done and how the weight loss, etc is going. Have heard so much about how much slower it is and stuff and would love to get your opinions. Thanks and keep your fingers crossed for my approval.
FOGHORN
on 3/3/06 10:38 pm - sweet home, OR
dont notice it being slower at all. i am down 106 pounds since oct 26, 05. i am more serious in my approach to everything. a big plus is the support group i get at my doctors hospital once a month. i certainly hope your ins gets with it. you will love the future results. best dave
Lynne A
on 3/4/06 1:25 am - Covington, WA
Hi there Amy, I had revision surgery from VBG to RNY on November 17, 2005. Things have been going well, no complications except superficial seromas on incision that have healed up just fine. I am losing slower though. I started with about 107 to lose and right now (3 1/2 months out) I have lost 43 pounds. I am not discouraged because I am losing.... and I had so many vomiting issues with the VBG and now I can eat SO, SO much better for which I am thankful. I can eat meat, salad, veggies with no problem at all now (although not for the first 2 months or so). Hoping you have as much success as I have.... and I'm looking forward to losing about 60 or so more pounds! ~Lynne
Most Active