read the 2/25 post from me if you have not yet.. about medicare..

sharjohn1129
on 2/28/06 9:11 pm - frankfort, ky
wooooooooooww!!! i got somewhere with this search.. for those of you who do not know.... it seems the deal with medicare is the recent shake up about the certifications of surgery centers.... Medicare WILL pay for revisions at qualified excellence centers... big catch there.... and believe you me, based on a reaction i got from one place.. they all know if qualified or not.... and it does not take long if you get your ducks all in a row..such as medical records from previous surgeries, THEN get to the doctor.. i had to find my old hospital first of all.. seems it went bankrupt and the bankruptcy attorneys have medical records.. and guess what, when you call the hospital number... all you get is this number is disconnected with no further information... thank god for computer search engines... found it finally only to find the above about bankruptcy.. so now i am waiting for those medical records... *crosses fingers, eyes, toes, legs..anything crossable on my body... laughs* don't give up.. you have a right to a quality of life. and don't let people's opinions gnaw at your guts... the most beautiful people usually dont wear it outside anyway!!!
Rosanna Garland
on 2/28/06 11:35 pm - Bulan, KY
WOOHOOO!! I am sooo happy for you Sharon. I just found out on Monday that I too need a revision...but I am going to be dealing with Medicaid. Do you know of anyone who has had a revision approved by Medicaid in Ky?
Hubbardc
on 3/12/06 5:59 am - Sherman, TX
I wish you all the best... I had a revision before all the rules changed about centers of excellence and all that... I hope will get appreved very soon. Blessings, Carolyn
Most Active