Need to find a Dr. that does revisions in or around Alabama.

jojomock
on 2/21/06 4:21 am - south, AL
Please help! i am looking to the having a revision done. i had vgb in '92 and want to have rny done. Need to find a dr. that does revisions in Alabama.
FOGHORN
on 2/21/06 8:10 am - sweet home, OR
i dont know about alabama but they probably have a alabama board at oh. try that or the mainboard at assn for morbid obesity support. dave
jojomock
on 2/22/06 12:07 pm - south, AL
Thanks Vicki, Pensacola is just a couple of hrs away. What was your take on Dr. Lord? I am going to try and go to his next seminar. Nancy
Patty_D.
on 2/26/06 11:19 am - Kershaw, SC
Dr. Husted in Nashville, TN does revisions. His office does the LAPBand, DS, and RNY. Dr. Husted has done a lot of revisions and is one of the top surgeons that other surgeons send their most complicated cases to that need revisions. Patty
(deactivated member)
on 3/17/06 4:42 am - TX
Dr. Husted isn't taking any new patients or even giving the seminars right now. Dr. Spaw is leaving the practice and Dr. Husted is taking over his patients, so things are kind of unsettled right now. Dr. Michael Gagner had done some revisions. http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/bariatric+surgeon+reviews+Michel+Gagner+hd.html
MDIASMOORE1969
on 3/16/06 11:38 am - PHOENIX, AZ
I need a revision as well. I am so frustrated because I can't find a surgeon that will do it. Once they review my case they say they don't like to "go behind another surgeon". Well...I don't wanna live the rest of my life throwing up and feeling like someone is stabbing me in my gut, but until I find someone to help me, that's my life. I had my RNY in Dec. 1998 and have had complications since May 1999.. Good luck finding someone... I am moving back to Delaware and hope I can find someone upstate...
Most Active