Revision Letter to Insurance CO.

Rosanna Garland
on 1/30/06 2:38 am - Bulan, KY
Hi, If anyone has a copy of the letter they wrote their insurance company for an RNY revision, would you please share it with me? I have no idea how I should write the letter. I know what I want to say, but not exactly how to word it. PLEASE HELP!!!!
RobinH
on 1/30/06 9:03 pm - Mustang, OK
Hi there, I have a great letter that a lady from the revision group gave me. It is long but wonderful. I haven 't had to use it yet. Send me your email address Thanks
allysons
on 2/18/06 4:25 pm - Monument, CO
Hi Robin Hutchins, Would you mind sharing the insurance letter. Thanks, Allyson Strobel [email protected]
hessie28
on 2/5/06 10:25 am
Hi, I have an appeal letter. I have sent to alot of people but don't remember names. So if I haven't sent to you already drop me an email and I will send to you. Good luck with everything.
allysons
on 2/18/06 4:23 pm - Monument, CO
Hi Kathy F. Would you mind sharing this revision letter to insurance. Thanks so much Allyson Strobel [email protected]
ladymocha
on 6/17/06 5:16 pm - Bronx, NY
HELLO KATHY, I DESPERATELY NEED AN APPEAL LETTER FOR MY INSURANCE CO. WOULD YOU BE SO KIND AND FORWARD YOUR LETTER TO ME. THANK YOU! YVETTE [email protected]
leslieanne729
on 7/26/07 5:13 am
DESPERATELY NEED AN APPEAL LETTER FOR MY INSURANCE CO. WOULD YOU BE SO KIND AND FORWARD YOUR LETTER TO ME. Thanks   [email protected]
leslieanne729
on 7/30/07 5:49 am
Hello, Would it be possible for you to send me a copy of that insurance appeal letter? It might help me alot Thanks ahead of time [email protected]  God Bless, Leslie
Most Active