Tricare Prime & 251lbs!

mikaloveterrance
on 1/19/06 12:04 pm - Clarksville, TN
Hello my name is demika and i started out at 362lbs, but I got to 220lbs and my weight stopped and then my husband is military and went to germany and i over the holidays and all the traveling, be4 i knew it i was going up and up and away. I had tricare prime and still do, has any1 had tricare prime approve them for a revision and if so can u please tell me your experience and what doctor took tricare prime and also did the revision. Also has any1 had a revision of only weighing 251lbs? Sometimes i have a hard time getting back to this site, so if u can post on here and as well send me an email so i can be sure to get responses. My email is [email protected]. Thank u for any1 who can help. P.s since the surgey i have had panni removal and breast reduction.
karen K.
on 1/21/06 6:30 am - Lawton, ok
i have tricare prime and have had a revision. the are very easy to deal with . if you have any questions feel free to email me. WE are PCSing to Leavenworth so i am in the middle of a move...but i am trying my best to keep up with my email. karen
Most Active